Recent content by WaynesterUK

1. WaynesterUK

4 weeks away till I order my new Denon AVR-X4500, anyone got this receiver? Better audio than my existing AVR?

ive got a TOTO Blu ray music disk on at the moment, got my windows shut and I like it, the volume on my AVR is -15.5db
  2. WaynesterUK

80hz on my speakers after calibration on Denon AVR? advice

Yep! Definitely getting a 4500 model! not getting into DSP’s! Far too technical for me
  3. WaynesterUK

4 weeks away till I order my new Denon AVR-X4500, anyone got this receiver? Better audio than my existing AVR?

Good evening folks I am upgrading my 2015 Denon AVR-X2200 to a 2018 AVR-X4500 in around 4 weeks... struggling to find a Silver 4500 anywhere will the 4500 give me significant better sound quality than my 2200? I mainly listen to Music on CD and lots of music concert Blu-Rays.. Can’t find any...
  4. WaynesterUK

thanks for the advice if I was to get another identical sub for my right side, I would just sat it at exactly the same as the left one? Would i get any issues or phasing or delays? And can my old 2015 Denon AVR-X2200 let me have 2 subs? I’m not very technical and I’m still learning about this...
  5. WaynesterUK

Hi Wayne! 2 Wayne’s ! I’m happy with 1 sub, I’m getting another yes.. but not at the moment, next upgrade is trying to find a Denon AVR-X4500 in Silver to replace my current AVR-X2200, it’s also difficult because I live in a Ground floor flat.. so 2 subs would get me thrown out the place
  6. WaynesterUK

Okay! a controversial topic! can I ask why you guys say to put all crossovers on fronts centre and rear surrounds at 80hz? After I’ve run Audyssey on my Denon AVR-X2200, it always sets my Fronts, rears and centre at 40hz... I then always change them to 80hz as the recommendations, then I set...
  7. WaynesterUK

Denon AVR-X3500H AVR Review

Hi folks can anyone give me a comparison between a Denon AVR-X4500 and Marantz SR7013, there’s a guy on Facebook who had a 4500 and while he had it, it went through 2 x PSU’s! He says the SR7013 that he has now blows the Denon away in every single way, but I thought they were almost identical...
  8. WaynesterUK

Upgrading my AVR soon! Denon AVR-X3600 vs AVR-X2200

surely the sound quality will be a big step up? The 2200 is from 2015, the X3700 is 5 years newer, it’s just gotta have better everything ‍♂️
  9. WaynesterUK

so the Denon AVR-X4500 is no good? if it’s crap like the X3500, I’d best stop looking at reasonably priced ones online and just get the X3600 or 3700?
  10. WaynesterUK

Denon AVR-X3700H AVR Review

Hmmmm why do these Denons run so hot?? I’ve had ZERO issues with my 2200W, I’ll be worried when I do buy a 4500 model, or maybe I should just forget it and get the 3700? That’s less power though? Runs cooler yes?
  11. WaynesterUK

i will try your suggestions thanks.. Dynamic EQ is ON, dynamic volume is OFF apart from the treble laden sound, I also notice that when I’m watching movies Late at night, that if I turn the volume down, the bass is still quite overpowering and I’m not sure why, then the vocals are too quiet...
  12. WaynesterUK

I can’t find a review anywhere of a Denon AVR-X4500, what’s the verdict on this receiver? I really want this one in Silver and it has plenty of power, bit more than the X3600 and X3700, there are a few good deals online so I’m searching around
  13. WaynesterUK

Guys - I can’t find a review anywhere of a Denon AVR-X4500, what’s the verdict on this receiver? I really want this one in Silver and it has plenty of power, bit more than the X3600 and X3700, there are a few good deals online so I’m searching around
  14. WaynesterUK

Yes! What hi fi again... 5 star review! What’s wrong with them? glad I read the 3700 and 4700 Denon reviews on here https://www.whathifi.com/reviews/denon-avc-x3700h?fbclid=IwAR0ZgV0ayVCxE5cI45yXPav3FhI6uw7qCiXLNyy3YwDoqydfWy6Ln2Mt4kU
  15. WaynesterUK

I’ve always had Denon AVR’s, just fancied someat different this time.. on my AVRX2200, no matter what I source I listen to, I can’t ever fault about the sound if I’m honest, but I always find (personally) the high frequency’s on most stuff is too harsh or treble laden, even with changing...
Top Bottom