Recent content by WaynesterUK

1. WaynesterUK

Want to buy a Marantz CD6007, advice on the DAC situation?

No it isn’t.. my entire house has Marantz products.. I don’t like being lied to Thankyou! Don’t advertise a DAC in your product and not inform consumers you’ve changed it, that is WRONG and FRAUDULENT
  2. WaynesterUK

Why on earth does it matter WHERE or how many times I’m posting my question? Are you like a stalker? What is it you don’t understand about my simple question? And yes to Marantz being underhand and not telling consumers and misleading people!
  3. WaynesterUK

Hi folks I have owned a Marantz CD63 MkII KI Signature CD Player for many years…it’s still working perfectly with zero issues, but I’m wanting something better and more modern..and to be able to play FLAC files via USB I have a buyer for my old CD63 next week for £220 cash! I was going to put...
  4. WaynesterUK

Pro Musician needs new speakers for home studio

So… I took some pictures before I sold my Yamaha HS7’s (found em on my iPhone) As I said, they sounded boxy and honky I had them slightly curved inwards to where I sit and play my keyboards They were 8 inches from the rear wall to the back of the speaker and 6 inches from each side of the...
  5. WaynesterUK

Helpful! Not!! Don’t bother commenting again with your stupid sarcasm
  6. WaynesterUK

I can’t do acoustic treatment!! I rent my apartment here and the landlord will go insane if I start putting stuff like that on the walls, I can’t bring my speakers any further forward as the rooms not big enough.. I thought about the IN-8’s as they are front ported and can also be placed...
  7. WaynesterUK

Looking at Amirs review of the 1st edition IN-8’s, it seems I’ve saved myself from a set of awful speakers then!
  8. WaynesterUK

I still haven’t bought any speakers yet I’ve found an online retailer selling a pair of Kali Audio IN-8 speakers in white, the price is a steal at £400 for the pair, recently sold my Yamaha HS7’s as I hated the sound on them The IN-8’s for sale are not the 2nd wave versions, but the 1st...
  9. WaynesterUK

Thanks for the advice Think I’m gonna go with the IN5’s Hopefully they’ll sound much better than my HS7’s Although, I’m still in 2 minds between the IN5’s and the LP6’s Based on my room and particular usage, IN5’s seem to tick the boxes more...
  10. WaynesterUK

These do look nice https://www.thomann.de/gb/kali_audio_lp_6_2nd_wave_white.htm?ref=search_prv_Kali+l_2_8 Can get a pair for £283 British Probably sound better than my old HS7’s for my type of room and purpose?
  11. WaynesterUK

I wouldn’t know how to mix or record anyway!!! I’m a performing musician every weekend for the last 30 years… All I wanna do is play my keyboards at home and listen to my music files and YouTube basically (Which all goes through my mixer) My point being when i started this thread was my HS7’s...
  12. WaynesterUK

I can’t try them my friend, I have to get them from Germany to go to Jersey, then to me in the UK.. I’m having to read reviews everywhere.. Obviously I'm not mixing on them..
  13. WaynesterUK

This guys turnt me right off the JBL’s
  14. WaynesterUK

If you have a look on Thomann, my budget is £400 but I can get the 20% VAT off of a pair of speakers on there as my friend lives in Jersey, so could in theory get a more expensive pair ?
Top Bottom