Recent content by voloff

1. voloff

Audient iD44 and Motu Ultralite mk5 interfaces

Motu Ultralite mk5 Review Technical Specifications Sample rates 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz Mic/line/guitar inputs 2 x XLR/TRS "combo" jacks 1 MΩ impedance on the line/instr inputs Analog inputs 6 x 1/4" TRS line in (balanced) Analog outputs 10 x 1/4" TRS line out (balanced, DC...
  2. voloff

Audient id44 review Specifications Microphone preamplifier MIC GAIN: 0 to +60 dB LINE GAIN: -10 to +50 dB PHANTOM POWER: 48v +/-4v @ 10mA/Channel (12VDC only) MIC EIN: -126dBu CMRR: >80dB @ 1kHz MAXIMUM INPUT LEVEL: +18 dBu INPUT IMPEDANCE (Mic): 3k Ω balanced INPUT IMPEDANCE...
  3. voloff

I am looking to decide what suits me better with this two audio interfaces. A comparative to know in what parts each of them are better than the other. I don't care about what software or plugins that comes with each is better or the compatibility of the drivers, just the technical audio stuff...
  4. voloff

Motu MK5 vs Audient ID44

Based on what I saw on reviews here the Motu is the winner on drivers, you can even use on linux systems. But I am afraid the audient might win in preamps.
  5. voloff

Motu MK5 vs Audient ID44

I'm looking for an interface with at least 4 channels out to use mainly listening music and cinema, sometimes to plug instruments but not mainly for recordings. This 2 seems to be in my price range 500-800$. I want to know experiences comparing audio and preamps of this two models or even some...
  6. voloff

2 or 1 Subwoofers?

I have a room for home center nearfield. 2 active main monitors, 1 center or soundbar under TV. I am willing to a subwoofer to complete configuration, I wonder if it is better just to get only of really great quality or have two medium quality inclusively DIY. ? I guess the question is also...
  7. voloff

MOTU UltraLite-mk5 Review (Audio Interface)

All that funtionality is convenient for me, I think you should do a post or a video plugging all in, I love DIY projects. Thank you for sharing this!
  8. voloff

MOTU UltraLite-mk5 Review (Audio Interface)

Hi! I am rookie for audio interface and I do dig any diy project, I am involve in a few regarding antennas. I am going to get the mk5 for the versatily in drivers to use with several systems. I am going to use my audio system for gaming, HIFI, instruments and a bit or recording as well. All the...
Top Bottom