Toku's latest activity

• Toku
    I watched three types of video footage. In either case, when the audio is interrupted, the sampling rate on the D03's display...
  • Toku
    Here is a review and measurements of the recent Topping D50 III DAC The D50 III is a small DAC. From above, it looks like a square of...
  • Toku
    Toku replied to the thread SMSL SU-1 Stereo DAC Review.
    Please continue to use that PSU. It's a $250 PSU, so it would be a waste not to use it.
  • Toku
    I have personally conducted tests to verify the changes in sound quality due to the differences in power supply that everyone is talking...
  • Toku
    Toku reacted to Mikig's post in the thread SMSL SU-1 Stereo DAC Review with Like Like.
    I read some articles regarding added power, and I also equipped myself with a Y cable to power a USB device. But I left it alone...
  • Toku
    There are other products that meet your needs, so you should choose one of them. For me this product is perfect and I don't need the...
  • Toku
    Toku reacted to amirm's post in the thread Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin? with Like Like.
    I don't know how many of you have been reading the Tekton review thread. But it seems that the company designer/owner has threatened...
  • Toku
    Toku replied to the thread Sabaj A30a announced.
    This version is a trial version of the changes we have made for trouble reports to observe their effects. As a result, it had no effect...
  • Toku
    Toku replied to the thread SMSL Sanskrit 10th MK II DAC Review.
    Have there been any changes to the PC you are connecting to recently? From the symptoms, it seems that the PC's USB connection is...
  • Toku
    I understand that the FW update was successful, but the symptoms of the problem were not resolved. Unfortunately, my knowledge does not...
  • Toku
    Toku reacted to Nahkarankaisija's post in the thread Sabaj A30a announced with Like Like.
    I have now tried the firmware updates from @Toku and from @peterwen with no luck, attached is video of the firmware update and testing...
  • Toku
    Toku reacted to Nahkarankaisija's post in the thread Sabaj A30a announced with Like Like.
    Thank you for your help @Toku, I actually managed to update the firmware by uninstalling all Sabaj drivers and then running the firmware...
  • Toku
    Please try updating the FW again using this file. This FW file was downloaded from HP. Please try this once to see if the FW update is...
  • Toku
    I checked the video footage. However, the video footage of Normal Operation could not be viewed because viewing privileges were not set...
    • A30a UPdate steps_2.jpg
  • Toku
    eh! Under normal operation, the A30a is normally recognized by the PC, but when I start the FW update tool and start the update...
Top Bottom