Recent content by Tim M

1. T

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

Confirmation Bias explained really well. I note in the image there's no data for no enclosure... I feel like that's a missed opportunity, selling it at ten times top dollar with no enclosure seems like a no brainer.
  2. T

Maybe it's time to run the test again, given there's more things inside the box, protection circuitry, earthing straps, less heat included... Anyone else want to see how a SN: 2012 or 2101 stacks up to the OG test?
  3. T

This is what needs automating...
  4. T

Is there a way to automate this?
  5. T

Update: Got an email from the retailer. I'm to photograph my serial, ship my unit back to them (at their cost) and wait for an air drop from Topping. Sounds good to me.
  6. T

Actually my retailer, Melbourne Chi-fi Audio, is listed on Toppings website as an authorised retailer, which is why I went there. I got excellent initial service, questions answered and fast shipment in seriously excellent packaging. I also got informed very quickly about the exchange, it's just...
  7. T

What's the "alimentation" in this context? I'm curious to understand as I too have a unit and I'm waiting for a replacement... is there a way I can safely use it?
  8. T

Aye, I got the feeling the sellers information wasn't very firm from Topping so I'm waiting to hear what the go is before deciding to return or refund. The seller seems a good guy though, when I baulked at his time frame and asked for a refund he said yes straight away. Still, that'd be at my...
  9. T

I bought mine (SN: 2008) in December 2020 from a website based in Melbourne, Australia. They asked me to send it back (at my cost) and wait for all the others he'd sold to be returned so he can mail all of them to China together to save shipping... Then I have to wait for a shipment from China...
Top Bottom