S

Latest activity Postings About

• S
      STC replied to the thread BACCH and other XTC.
      The Polk SDA tech.
    • S
      Now I am remember why I used the ignore button. Farina? He himself was skeptical at first. :)
    • S
      STC reacted to LIΟN's post in the thread BACCH and other XTC with Like Like.
      I haven't tested the array, but I think it's going to be pretty tricky to set up the delay as well. I'll have to try it later... Thanks info
    • S
      Your cancellation signal is coming from the other side. Just like you cancel with one pair of speakers now you use the second pair. When...
    • S
      Frankly, I think the best way to XTC is having 4 identical speakers. The first pair play the stereo unaltered and the cancellation is...
    • S
      As I said before, coloration of XTC is no longer an issue. It was when you use just the attenuation and delays to do the XTC because...
    • S
      i am not attacking BACCh or other XTC. i am explaining what XTC should do and deliver. more can be enticing but not necessarily correct...
    • S
      XTC is a rather a simple process and not too complicated. The principle involves sending and inverted sound of the opposite channel to...
    • S
      STC reacted to LIΟN's post in the thread BACCH and other XTC with Like Like.
      Nope. It's basically what we look like when we hear it. Assuming that the L has sound, the left ear will be heard first and after a...
    • S
      The concept is correct but the reasoning is wrong. Anyway, ChatGPT source is Audiophilestyle, WhatsHIFI and other usual audiophiles...
    • S
      STC reacted to chichi's post in the thread Dr. Edgar Choueiri explains BACCH with Like Like.
      Hi STC, yes it's 區區(pronounced chichi) on Archimago's site!
    • S
      STC replied to the thread Dr. Edgar Choueiri explains BACCH.
      Are you the same person that I answered just now in another forum?
    • S
      STC replied to the thread Dr. Edgar Choueiri explains BACCH.
      If you place two speakers side by side and play them out of phase how much attenuation can you get? Microphone is in the dead centre of...
    • S
      STC reacted to Justdafactsmaam's post in the thread Dr. Edgar Choueiri explains BACCH with Like Like.
      By that standard all imaging with multitrack recordings is an effect
    • S
      STC reacted to Gwreck's post in the thread Dr. Edgar Choueiri explains BACCH with Like Like.
      I see what you’re saying is hard panned sounds are not naturally recorded or recorded to have a natural presence in the sound field. On...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom