Recent content by spotifyguru

1. S

Virtual 7.1 Surround Sound processing in Headphones

The problem is that it tells you which speaker should be making sound. A blind test without any audio or visual indication is needed.
  2. S

Virtual 7.1 Surround Sound processing in Headphones

Does this really work? It's more a combination of relative left/right audio and visual deduction. Close your eyes and press play on the video below (if you have seen the video before it wont work), listen to the first 30 seconds (guns firing), see if you can pick determine if its one of the 3...
  3. S

Volume knob position on multiple devices in a chain

power amp, updated op to hopefully make it clearer what im trying to find out
  4. S

Volume knob position on multiple devices in a chain

Let's say you have 3 separate devices: dedicated dac -> tube preamp -> power amp. Would the volume on each device effect the quality of the signal? What's the best volume level for each device?
  5. S

AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Amplifier Measurements and Review - LM4562 (and OPA2134) option

All measurements are at 4ohms, how many watts can this supply single channel at 8 ohms before distorting? I'll probably run a 36v power supply.
  6. S

Questions on dac double amp setup

My HTPC receiver died, I've got a HTPC and gaming PC plugged into the TV via HDMI. TV outputs audio via optical PCM to my receiver. If i watch normal TV the audio is also output via optical. An active subwoofer is also in the mix via the receiver sub out. The volume is controlled digitally via...
  7. S

Loxjie A30 Amplifier Review

Hi Everybody, My Receiver just died and I was thinking of switching to the A30, will it be able to power my 2 speakers? Specs: I watch movies so I would like it cinema loud but obviously not hearing damage loud. Sitting about 10ft away from the speaker. Thanks.
Top Bottom