Recent content by spartangalo

1. S

Dac+Amp for HD800S

Hello good evening, yesterday I ordered a Senheiser HD800s and after all the reviews I had read around here and several videos I had decided on a Topping Dx3 Pro V2 as Amp+Dac to accompany the headphones, but now I am seeing people are commenting 2 things: 1. That the Dx3 is not enough to make...
  2. S

I don't know which one to choose

Hello good morning, after having looked for a dac+amp of maximum $200 dollars, these are my options, you would choose and why or which would you recommend me, thank you. It will be used with a Msr7b ATs. TOPPING DX3 PRO V2 (afraid ohms) LOXJIE D10 JDS LABS ATOM FIIO K5 PRO
  3. S

Please help me choose a dac

Ok excuse me if I ask silly things I'm a beginner, it doesn't matter if I listen to the music at a very low volume, there it still matters that the dac has few ohms? And what Dac+amp would you recommend then for a maximum of 150 usd, thank you.
  4. S

So you don't think it's a good idea to buy the DX3 PRO V2 for use with some AT Msr7b 36 ohms
  5. S

Wow! Thank you for your time, the Thank you for your response, if in fact that page come very well qualified and are in the recommended 200-300 usd, I also have the version b that comments on the page that the fakes are the version without "b" . I was convinced that the problem was the dac-amp...
  6. S

Yes, I think it has a lot of distorsion
  7. S

Sorry I'm a newbie, the 150 would be so that the dac already comes with an amplifier, I have a fx audio x6 that I only have to connect to the current and the pc and it works, I need one that does not have to buy an amplifier separately
  8. S

Sorry, I will need the amp
  9. S

Hi, good morning, I'm interested in buying a dac to use with some AT msr7b, my budget is 150 dollars maximum. What I'm looking for is the purest sound possible. If anyone can help me by giving me the 3 best dac's for that price I would be very grateful. I listen to the music in this format AAC...
Top Bottom