Recent content by somy

1. S

I measured 10 subwoofers.

Not sure I understand the numbers, which one is the best?
  2. S

Hi-fi Ethernet cable - does it help with network streamer?

Looks very high quality but also expensive.
  3. S

Upgrade my Ananda to Stealth version, but…

The bass is indeed improved over Ananda OG, however I notice some noise when playing piano, more problematic on right side. I have tried two DACs, switch cable and play different piano albums, same result. Should I be worried? Video link:
  4. S

TempoTec Sonata BHD Pro Portable DAC & Amp Review

How does it compare to chord mojo2?
  5. S

Hifiman Ananda vs Ananda Stealth

In China I find v3 is even cheaper than xs which sort of suggest that V3 is not an upgrade but most likely downgrade from V2. Just bought mine and hope it’s better than OG, will report back here
  6. S

CHORD Mojo 2 Review (Portable DAC & HP Amp)

Plan to use it to drive planar Hifiman Arya Stealth, does it provide enough power? Thanks
  7. S

CHORD Mojo 2 Review (Portable DAC & HP Amp)

I know this is perceived as overpriced for 799usd. I have a friend who are selling it for 360usd, is it worth it?
  8. S

Recommendation of good streamer that supports Tidal Connect and airplay

Thanks I considered this before I bought MA, back then not support MQA is a shortcoming, now Tidal moves to FLAC and it’s a solid choice again. The only issue is the colour, I wish it was in silver - or black
  9. S

Recommendation of good streamer that supports Tidal Connect and airplay

I just sold my Matrix Audio Element M streamer, it sounds greats but I have constantly experienced small issues with the iOS app and was a little pissed off that MA doesn’t want to support Tidal Connect on their last generation devices. I have no interest to buy M2 as i can’t justify the huge...
  10. S

Chord Mojo2 - how does it work with HD650?

Thank you, based on the calculation, it requires 2V, 11.96mw, 5.99mA, now the question how do I know what Mojo2 is able to drive it? I read the review here and it says mojo2 is delivering 70mW under 300om load, however it doesn’t seem to indicate whether it’s 2V or not..
  11. S

Thanks I have read the review but not sure 70 milliwatts will cut it hence my question...
  12. S

Hi, I currently have Chord Mojo2, it works well with my OG Ananda (I sold it now because lack of bass impact). Now I'm considering Ananda Stealth or HD650, I do like the clarity of Ananda but HD650 seems to be more balanced. My understanding is HD650 is much harder to drive comparing to Ananda...
  13. S

Also my assumption but I haven't been able to find any source confirming it. Would be nice to get a view from somebody who tried both V2, V3 and XS.
  14. S

Hi again, sorry one question. I can see there are two versions of Ananda Stealth (V2 and V3), the weight is different (440g vs 396g). Most worrying thing is the spec change, looks like the sensitivity has been decreased to 93 (instead of 103 as OG Ananda and V2 version). Can I ask which version...
Top Bottom