Recent content by Smallboydanger

1. S

Lyngdorf 1120 connected to Home Cinema multi channel set up

Already have the minidsp so wondering if it can still be put to good use or should retire it till I get a second sub?
  2. S

Thanks for sharing this with me will have to look into it further asI have no idea how to create virtual subs yet. Have you heard the sb 3000 sub? How does it compare to the X10? At the moment I dont have much room space and can oonly have one sub which is an Svs SB-12 Nsd hooked up to a mini...
  3. S

I am looking more for tighter bass, speed and accuracy in a sub, if there is not a huge difference in performance compared to the X10 will settle for the V12 butif there is will save up for the X10. I am on both tidal and quboz but going to cancel and stick with quboz. Why dont you just stream...
  4. S

Very nice setup I currently have an svs sb 12 nsd sub but could easily get an M & k sub from my dealer, according to my dealer the X 10 sub is one of the best subs, a bit pricey for me now but could easily afford the V12, I wonder if it would be much of an upgrade over my current one. Next...
  5. S

Thank you will check that out On a side note what gear and setup do you have including speaker cables etc
  6. S

Pa Steve you have been of tremendous help to me on this, I have been struggling with this sonce getting this amp on Thursday this week Thank you so much for helping me!
  7. S

I have focal 926 as my front speakers
  8. S

Not exactly sure what you mean but on my Yamaha 3080 Avr I have set a crossover of 80hz for all speakers and I have set the front speakers to large all other speakers to small Not sure about setting crossovers on 1120
  9. S

Thank you soo much finally got that sorted Now how do I connect my svs sub sb-12 nsd to the Lyngdorf? Please?
  10. S

I am using analogue input 2 Now going to try find out how to edit analogue input 2 from lyngdorf app
  11. S

Bingo!!!!! This is exactly where Im stuck! How do you set the input on your lyngdorf to theatre bypass??? How do you connect your Sub?
  12. S

Hello everyone Does anyone on here use the Lyngdorf 1120 aa part of a Home cinema set up? If you do could you please explain how you have it setup? Would really appreciate advice on this.
Top Bottom