Recent content by slave of JESUS

1. slave of JESUS

Topping A90 Discrete Review (Headphone Amp & Preamp)

YOU SIR ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!Can't say any better! It's just because i am dummy.Sorry for stupid questions.
  2. slave of JESUS

Best DAC-headphones combo for A90 under 2k?

That's exactly what i am asking.So the best combo for A90 is D90SE(LE)? What you think about X16 instead of 90SE(LE) with A90?
  3. slave of JESUS

What exactly you mean SIR?Create new thread?
  4. slave of JESUS

But i already have A90.So i need DAC-headphones stack for him under 1.5k with detail retrival priority
  5. slave of JESUS

Perfect opinion!You totally RIGHT! Thank YOU!
  6. slave of JESUS

Thank YOU for YOUR response! No doubt!But they more than 1.5k alone! And the question about best DAC-headphones combo for A90 under 2k. 0.5k for A90 and 1.5k for DAC and headphones.2k in total. I already have A90. Actually several people do A/B with 1990 and 800's say that they about 10% better...
  7. slave of JESUS

What is the best DAC-headphones combo for A90 under 2k in terms of detailt retrival and transparency specifically on mid's and high's? Thanks!
  8. slave of JESUS

Topping A90 Headphone Amplifier Review

Thank YOU for response! Is there a better headphones for mixing and mastering under 1k that have superior mid's and high's compared to 1990? Is it possible to get clearer sound for A90 with other DAC + headphones combo under 2k? I already have A90.
  9. slave of JESUS

Which DAC combo is better? D90SE(LE)+A90 or X16 + A90?

Kindly Greeting everyone here! Is there a noticeable difference between them soundwise on DT1990? Especially on mid's and high's. Who did A/B of this combo's PERSONALLY? Thank's for YOUR reply!
  10. slave of JESUS

Topping A90 Discrete Review (Headphone Amp & Preamp)

Kindly Greeting everyone from ASR! Does anyone do A/B A90 and A90D with D90SE(LE)? In particular with DT1990. Is A90D REALLY have better clarity on mid's and high's than regular A90 when connected to same DAC - D90SE(LE)? Thanks in advance for YOUR response's!
Top Bottom