Recent content by SilentReaper

1. S

Your favorite listening chair?

@Bombadil Pretty sure it would be cheaper to just get an easy chair with green screen satin ontop. :p
  2. S

Is HD800S worth it over HD600 with 4.5x price difference?

I upgraded my headphones from the HD600 to HD800s My current setup is Schitt Magnius/Modius and I'm using an XLR cable. To be honest even after EQ, I don't feel that impressed. I'm not sure what it is, but the HD800s feels like a old house renovated, very pleasing on the outside, but something...
  3. S

Wouldn't you get alot of reflection from something that big? :p
  4. S

A man's home is his castle. By extension, A man's chair is his throne. What's your favorite listening chair? I'm not interested in fancy-pansy Ottoman chairs that cost +10k, but instead chairs that feel extremely comfortable that you can sit in for hours at a time or even fall asleep in!
  5. S

What Speakers Would You Like Amir To Measure Next?

I'd love to see a review on the Adam Audio brand. I myself own the A7X and love them.
  6. S

Recommendation request thread

@Laurus My personal experience has been very good about the HD500's series Extremely comfortable, easy to listen to, decent imaging and CHEAP. (100$-150$ on sale) After I bought my HD600's I gave my HD598's to my mom and she loved them too...fun for the whole family I guess. :p HD500's series...
  7. S

Recommendation request thread

Hello, after seeing many quality reviews done I'd figure consulting here would help me tremendously. Country: Canada Budget: (in local currency and maybe USD) 1500$ Form factor: (e.g. over ear, on ear, IEM, open back etc.) Open Back (closed back acceptable if they are really good) Use case...
Top Bottom