Recent content by roberto96

1. R

problem with topping dx3 and dt 990 pro

Let's say that the candidates for the combo are the topping dx3 or the fiio k5pro, for separate dac / amp I abstain from the discussion because unfortunately I am not informed
  2. R

In the end I made the return of the topping dx3 because in my opinion it didn't sound like it should. I bought the fiio k5pro and I am fine
  3. R

I also think they should sound high. How could I solve? is it a problem of the topping dx3?
  4. R

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I checked the windows mix volume and it's all on max. I'll tell you more, I tried to connect the headphones directly to the PC and the volume difference is small
  5. R

Thanks for the reply. Even on youtube, spotify or while playing the volume is low. For example when I had the hyperx cloud 2 in game I had the volume at 30% now with the new setup I have the volume at 60% and the volume is still low.
  6. R

I also add that these are my first experiences with dac / amp and studio headphones, I come from hyperx cloud 2. Paradoxically I felt louder with the headphones I had before.
  7. R

Hello everyone! After many sacrifices and weeks, read the information on this forum. managed to retrieve a Topping dx3 pro and the DT990 Pro. The purchase was made to be able to hear uncompromising music and play while hearing an audio as realistic as possible. I connected the headphones to the...
  8. R

Topping dx3 pro + dt 990

No he has not. However, the problem concerns all the audio that comes out of the pc, whether it is a video on youtube, a game or a song on spotify
  9. R

Topping dx3 pro + dt 990

Yes it's windows media player
  10. R

Topping dx3 pro + dt 990

No, i don't have any EQ and what do you mean for software player? :)
  11. R

Topping dx3 pro + dt 990

Hello everyone! After many sacrifices and weeks, read the information on this forum. managed to retrieve a Topping dx3 pro and the DT990 Pro. The purchase was made to be able to hear uncompromising music and play while hearing an audio as realistic as possible. I connected the headphones to the...
Top Bottom