Recent content by psychokiller

1. P

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

I happened to open a Topping L30 "power supply" because it fell apart itself while removing it from the plug one day, so I can tell you what kind or extraordinary technology it is based upon, by having seen it with my own eyes: YES! The L30 power supply is just a transformer. No electronics...
  2. P

Desktop speaker suggestion

Well, the link is to some wireless power outlets: they ship to Italy, but not sure how they sound though...
  3. P

Thanx! Nice product and again something not so readily available in Europe: they have an italian reseller and a few around europe, but no online shop nor retail shop, just B2B.
  4. P

WOW! Never knew about the Mirage Omnisat Micros: they look an interesting concept. Sadly it seems another product that's never been imported to Europe. The one available on eBay end up costing too much with shipping and import taxes. Will keep an eye on them using an eBay search, but with little...
  5. P

Yes, iLoud Micro Monitor are widely available and somewhat cheap at around €260 street price: does anyone from the forum have an opinion on them by listening to them? What I do not like is that they have both power switch and volume control on the main speaker back...
  6. P

Focal Flax instead still retails around €580 :( way above what I am willing to spend for the kind of casual listening I am gonna use them. Would use headphones for any serious listening.
  7. P

Referring to Paradigm, sorry for not being specific.
  8. P

Vanatoo would be a good option, although those still comes with an internal DAC that I would not use in my setup. The biggest problem is that those seems to be unavailable in Europe: no resellers nor available from Amazon.
  9. P

Quite nice and interesting! Though I see those retails at €669 here in Italy. I understand Paradigm are 2-way speakers compared to the Cambridge Audio Minx 12 and 22, but specs are mostly the same and Minx sports BMR technology.
  10. P

Some nice speakers I have found browsing the net and would fit in my requirements, although having an internal DAC I would not use, are these https://feniksaudio.com But at €1.450 I find them, to say the least, a bit pricey...
  11. P

Yes, a speaker with coaxial driver would be great: any idea of an actual product in a compact size?
  12. P

Small, nice and probably sounding great, passive is not a problem, but way above the size constraints for me, both in height and depth. Probably laws of acoustics does not allow what I am asking for. At least not below €500 ;)
  13. P

Sorry, but at 179 x 298 x 297mm those are huge for my desk.
  14. P

These small multimedia monitors would be a good option https://eve-audio.de/index.php?page=SC203 but they are active and also have internal DAC with USB and optical input, and I would not use those inputs given the setup I wish to use both for feeding the headphone amp (Atom Amp) and the speakers.
  15. P

Yes, I will definitely use some kind of support/foams for any speakers: thanx for the reference.
Top Bottom