Recent content by Nitrium

1. Nitrium

Measurements of Singxer SA-1 Headphone Amp(Preview)

No quality changes, just the usual dip in power, but honestly, nothing to be concerned about, IMO. I have a bunch of efficient headphones, and the best I could test with was my HD800S, and it had plenty of power.
  2. Nitrium

Gustard H16 Review (Headphone Amplifier)

I agree with Veri here, man. FWIW, the Magni 3 is fine. Even then, the Gustard H16 is not what you are looking for. It's almost as transparent as (if not equal to) the THX 789. I had both and returned the H16.
  3. Nitrium

Measurements of Singxer SA-1 Headphone Amp(Preview)

Looks like their website is showing discounted prices across the board.
  4. Nitrium

Focal Clear MG

I think he was referring to the review embargo, or sales embargo. A lot of info popped up on Monday, and retailers put up their product pages in their storefronts.
  5. Nitrium

Audeze LCD-X Over Ear Open Back Headphone Review

I got my LCD-X today and yeah, you are not kidding. Without EQ, they sound like cheap tincans. I never seen a headphone respond to EQ this way.
  6. Nitrium

Focal Clear MG

PDF with info is also up at https://www.focal.com/sites/www.focal.fr/files/shared/catalog/document/fp_clear_mg_en.pdf
  7. Nitrium

You mean the ones outlined by Amir in the review? The fact the low gain is noisy or useless?
  8. Nitrium

Yeah... that's another interesting question. Seems like there isn't a way, aside from reaching to the back of the amp - are they taking cues from Schiit now?
  9. Nitrium

This is absolutely HILARIOUS. Yeah, that did the trick, Thank you very much, cursive!
  10. Nitrium

I got mine today. So far I like it a lot, replaces my THX 789. More testing is needed, of course. The only issue so far is that the remote doesn't seem to work, which is a major bummer. Tried many battery sets already, no dice. Am I doing something wrong? Thought it was just having to put the...
  11. Nitrium

Dan Clark Audio AEON RT Review (closed headphone)

Didn't it come in a Dan Clark or Mr. Speakers case? The Open I got a few months ago came pretty well packaged. Sorry to hear about your bad experience, btw :(
  12. Nitrium

Damn dude, that’s quite the amp setup.
  13. Nitrium

Gahh now I'm debating this or the A90 as an upgrade to the THX 789. Or maybe not buying anything. Damn hobby.
Top Bottom