Recent content by morillon

1. morillon

Insane: Denon DP-3000NE

it is easy to make a 3k or 3k15 in the rew generator etc to realize what a stable signal can be etc the choice of a fairly high but reasonable frequency is understandable because it allows modifications variation in proportion evident when listening.... this is why was in all the general public...
  2. morillon

the speed "so enormous" modifies in parts the measurement of flutter and wow....but 0.18% this value is enormous... personally I will not be able to listen like this... as a reminder because seems forgotten...the famous 3k or 3k15 of test was also designed to be listened to...see essentially...
  3. morillon

a little quickly...but often the interest of especially to "dig into" the subjects of w&f (but very linked to the seriousness of the disk is used, the big limit of this approach) ...it seems not available (?)... ;-)
  4. morillon

surprising and sincerely disappointing.. (I don't see myself connecting my sl1000mk2 just for that..hihi) a good strobo (see a 300hz) remains a really welcome solution for the greatest number... has proven itself for decades... ps the rpm wow application android increased its speed a while ago...
  5. morillon

ah ok.. (it's surprising such a difference with and without calibration...out of curiosity, how does this calibration work? ;-) )
  6. morillon

speed of the 1200g o_O not possible :oops: (pitch variable?)
  7. morillon

WiiM Ultra

I imagine that you have still understood the essentials and the chronology etc. and it is quite ironic to see you mock me while I took my time to "explain" to you....I really gain nothing from it...really.... me "knowing it" :cool:
  8. morillon

WiiM Ultra

if you don't have the means to understand me... too bad... (it's easy not even to "read me") but maybe some will make a little effort... ;-)
  9. morillon

WiiM Ultra

was announced at the autumn 22 but 10bands then quickly announced that the mini will not be able to do more than 4bands.. enought memory etc the peq 10 or 4 announced enf December 22 then end of January 2023.. ultimately arrived in September October 23 "with plus"...but only 4 bands (??)...
  10. morillon

WiiM Ultra

if I tell you... (moreover it is "past"...) thank you...
  11. morillon

WiiM Ultra

there were often things announced that were terribly late...see the 10 band peq announced for late 22 early 23.. the wiim pro and plus had quite a delay etc... but the beta rc mode didn't have that much of a delay. ...so we'll see... (Brantome, who has been practicing wiim like me for a very...
  12. morillon

WiiM Ultra

you'll see... but from experience, don't get carried away... ;-)
  13. morillon

WiiM Ultra

where did you read that?... (.personally I only came across very vague ""q2""....)
Top Bottom