Recent content by morillon

1. M

WiiM Mini Streamer

spdif, ethernet, probablement better internal dac, less jitter (hihi)..* and zou for few 10ene dollars more ( "pro"....what can a small "pro" streamer be? ;-) ) (* do you need really spdif? of ethernet? lower jitter? better internal dac? that s the question... ;-)) )
  2. M

WiiM Mini Streamer

it is on the firmware side that we must hope that they continue to develop to solidify.. and in particular to settle the gapless aspects... after the wiim home app seems to be a generic "linkplay" app.. no doubt it will continue to be debugged, enriched, etc. well I think it's already a great...
  3. M

WiiM Mini Streamer

my point was not so negative... probably that they will be able to integrate in wiim mini "bricks" coming from their developments for their next products, in particular I imagine side wiim home... ;-)
  4. M

WiiM Mini Streamer

this announcement seems to mark an important turning point for the future of wiim follow-ups... certainly thinks he has done the essential.... I hope they will keep some resources to continue to clean the little-means bugs concerning the wiim mini etc....
  5. M

WiiM Mini Streamer

? the last in my case... (wiim home android 220722)
  6. M

WiiM Mini Streamer

amazing here we classify at the db near snr side... while we recognize at the same time above a 112 db """we don't hear the differences""... but this jitter story is not a subject... a good dac and more history of jitter... everything is settled... however, there are tons of measurements here...
  7. M

WiiM Mini Streamer

the thing has been verified many times.... there is no doubt on this point... 192k24bit capability of the wiim in toslink the worries just concern the validity of the resolutions of the streaming offers...
  8. M

WiiM Mini Streamer

the thing has been verified many times.... there is no doubt on this point... the worries just concern the validity of the resolutions of the streaming offers... etc etc
  9. M

WiiM Mini Streamer

in first, it is the nature of the toslink of the a-r and its ability or not to receive more than 96k which is interesting... after 96k 24 bits it's already more than enough and the wiim will reformat in 96k from 192k if necessary... (from local files of known resolution and by playing on the...
  10. M

WiiM Mini Streamer

e do you have the latest firmware and latest wiim home? tested? they made a real effort on this last firmware concerning deezer.... which was put aside until now... (with my phone android, for my modest use "deezer flac", become rather sufficient ...)
  11. M

WiiM Mini Streamer

you had a better solution with deezer? guaranteeing the flac of the "hifi" subscription...? a solution via the deezer app on android? hardware?
  12. M

WiiM Mini Streamer

Is there a way to verify that the bitrate values are relevant? ps it seems to me that in a previous firmware wiim had been proud to announce that the toslink was cut without signal .. without realizing that this approach has its limits (according to the dacs in particular) in my opinion should...
  13. M

WiiM Mini Streamer

by locking the wiim in 96k 24bit... more than enough resolution... doesn't help?
  14. M

WiiM Mini Streamer

which? what generation-age? ;-)
  15. M

WiiM Mini Streamer

the wiim uses an adat "pro" approach probably on emeteur optic ... certainly costs just a little more .. which makes it possible to exceed the 96k standard toslink.. "bypass".. and to be able to announce the "192k" ( with internal dac ..that s sure ;-) ) but dac side ... not necessarily this...
Top Bottom