M

Latest activity Postings About

• M
      mmi replied to the thread What speakers do you currently own?.
      Genelec 8010s + Sonos Port in study Sonos Five pair in living room Sonos Move in kitchen Sonos Roam in bathroom
    • M
      This is one reason I picked Genelec over others, they have a good range of first party stands. I have white 8010s with matching desktop...
    • M
      mmi replied to the thread New phono cart needed.
      I just got one of these for ripping my rare stuff that has been sitting round un-listened to for far too long. I bought it based on your...
    • M
      mmi reacted to Bob from Florida's post in the thread The Waxwing Thread with Like Like.
      My understanding is ADC’s behave a bit differently than reel to reels and the cassettes decks I used to record LP’s to for car playback...
    • M
      mmi replied to the thread The Waxwing Thread.
      Thanks for the info! Sorry for getting off topic but maybe you could help me. Line is slightly too hot for whatever reason. There are...
    • M
      mmi reacted to Bob from Florida's post in the thread The Waxwing Thread with Like Like.
      I don't think you will have any clipping issues with the Waxwing. The ADC input readings gives peak and average readings. It remembers...
    • M
      From my understanding the reason to rip at eg 24/96 would be more accurate processing like click removal. I’d be exporting to AAC...
    • M
      I have not got around to ripping yet. You will need one of these to convert optical to USB...
    • M
      This looks amazing! What is the deal with ripping records, could I ditch my audio interface and still capture at 24 bit 44.1? I’d...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom