1. L

JBL Studio 530 Speaker Review

My pairs are not bright or hash.
  2. L

Loudspeaker cable test

If you insist that, i take it. No hard feelings at all
  3. L

Loudspeaker cable test

Why should i bias? They are about the same price, from unknown brands to me, and bought them from Amazon.
  4. L

Loudspeaker cable test

I understand and could not agree more with our explanation. It is basic Physics. Longer resistance wire will have IR drop. The same more caps, more coupling. I just want to say, from my experience, cables do affect the sound. Scientific explanation is because the construction or the...
  5. L

WiiM Pro - Review & Measurements (Streamer)

I copied the CDs to files and saved them in my phones. The quality of the music from phone to bt receiver to su1 is closed to my Oppo205 (CD). I listen to normal Amazon Prime music ( not hifi). It sounds pretty good, better than my phone to bt receiver to SU1. Can i listen music from YouTube...
  6. L

I understand what you mean. That is why i wonder if i did anything wrong. I tried different sources with my amp and speakers -Oppo 205 directly to my amp -Onkyo 7555 CD player to SU1 DAC to amp -Pixel 6 -> Blue Dento BT receiver -> SU1 DAC. I listen mostly with this setup for it us convenient...
  7. L

I just hookup a Pro to SU1 through Optical and listened to some music from my phone ( from CDs). Note that i connect to the Pro through Wifi. I was disappointed. The same music sounds much much better from my phone to BlueDento BT receiver to SU1. Do i miss anything? The source is connected...
  8. L

Loudspeaker cable test

I do hear the difference between some cheap but brand name vs monoprice 12g loudspeaker wires. From this one, the monoprice wires sound better. For interconnect cables, i hear the differences among cables $12-$70. I think they do effect the sound of the system. This does not mean the more...
  9. L

Fosi Audio V3 Amplifier Review

Do u feed Wiim Pro analog output directly to the amps?
  10. L

SMSL A300 Stereo Amplifier Review

I don't hear hash in my system. I feed A300 with SU1. The speakers are Infinite Primus 363 and 163, easy to drive. I normally listen with volume 25-26(max is 60, my room 18x15). I don't listen with volume more than 30 ( too loud). I think it depends on matching with components in the...
  11. L

New SMSL AL200 Intergrated Amplifier

If they quote the SNR like that, it seems they make some improvements. That is good for customers.
  12. L

New SMSL AL200 Intergrated Amplifier

I think so, since AL200 and A300 use the same amp chip and we assume they have the same performance. If u need an amp only, you may consider Fosi V3 amp, which has better measurements and cheaper. You can find the review of Fosi V3 here.
  13. L

I think it should be the same. They know this website and how influence this website does to the audiophile community. They design and at least test the product as Amir tests bf release the product. Since the price is not going up, i think it is about the same. A300 is a newer product, more...
  14. L

Sorry, you are right PA5 ii or ii plus.
Top Bottom