Recent content by levanni

1. L

Separate volume control for speakers and sub?

Relax, why do you think Jason Stoddard at Schiit Audio decided not to mute IEM output when you switch headphones to pre-outs on Jotunheim 2? :) It's fun.
  2. L

I should have said this at the beginning. My future xDuoo XD05 Bal 2 has an AUX out which I want to use as a pre out to powered speakers, but because I mostly will use my IEMs for listening, my IEMs will go to its headphone out port and the speakers will be muted, but I'd like to have sub while...
  3. L

Right, all "serious" speakers, I'm not talking about "computer speakers" as they categorize them, have the volume knob on the speaker/sub itself. No remote control by wire, I don't want to use their silly IR remote, have no idea who needs IR remote for bookshelf/studio speakers? Thanks for...
  4. L

something like this, but with an analog volume knob, not digital. Also I don't know if this digital remote can control speakers and sub separately. Bookshelf Speaker and Subwoofer 2.1 Speaker System
  5. L

Hi, I'm going to get some powered bookshelf speakers with subwoofer but I'd like to control the volume separately for the speakers and sub. Is there some pre-amplifier with this option? or passive volume knob controller with two knobs each for speakers and sub separately? Thanks
  6. L

Please help me decide with DAC/AMP combo and Speakers

After tons of searching I'm leaning more towards this configuration to expand my laptop audio, guys please help me if I'm doing right? DAC/Headphone Amp: Schiit Jotunheim with Multibit DAC IE JVC HA-FD01 IEM Speakers: Some active speakers with sub, 2.1 My main goal, besides having good...
  7. L

Looking for DAC/Headphone/Amp

Thanks for sharing!! Good stuff!
  8. L

That's why Schiit guys produced this beauty? :) Unfortunately even their low price/high quality strategy is too expensive for me to build a stack. Wanted to know if there's something else I'd consider buying. Can you tell that EQing from PC and this thing will be the same in terms of quality?
  9. L

Hi folks, Looking for Headphone/Speaker combination for laptop. Can anyone tell me if there is similar solution like SMSL AO300 but fully balanced I/O with EQ tone control? Also, what I don't understand is if I go stack and pick some standalone balanced DAC/Headphone/Amp combo, how can I hear...
Top Bottom