Recent content by lanion

1. L

Which speaker would you like to be reviewed? (community interest thread)

Chane A2.4 are back in stock! Still interest in that model?
  2. L

Which speaker would you like to be reviewed? (community interest thread)

Monoprice monolith THX speakers Outlaw Audio LCR speakers
  3. L

Electromagnetic Interference in Speaker Cables? (video)

If that extension cable you used coiled with the speaker wire was under load and had a current of a few amps in it the speaker wire would show a lot more pick up, right?
  4. L

PlayStation 5 audio capabilities

My Schiit Fulla 2 works.
  5. L

Jamo S807 Floorstanding Speakers Review

Oh, ok, I stand corrected. They do look nice!
  6. L

Jamo S807 Floorstanding Speakers Review

I have 3 of the Jamo C10 speakers from right before they were bought by Klipsch. I’ll try to post some measurements. they don’t sound amazing, but they are not awful.
  7. L

MK LCR 25 (with sub) measurement showing odd result

I have two of these speakers, and the other one measures as a normal two-way speaker. An out of phase tweeter could explain the measurement, but I have no clue how that would have happened -- but I did buy it used. Maybe some piece of the crossover is burnt out (I'm not sure what that would look...
  8. L

MK LCR 25 (with sub) measurement showing odd result

Here is a measurement I just took of and M&K LCR 25 speaker (with sub) that clearly has issues, but I'm not sure what would cause such strange behavior at 4.5khz. Is this what a partially broken tweeter looks like? Or is this what a damaged crossover looks like? Apologies if this is the wrong...
  9. L

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

Outlaw Audio LCRv2.. They got speaker of the year from alcoholics, but I haven't seen them discussed (at all) on other forums. I own the first version of the LCR and think they are great. Preferable to Paradigm studio, Polk LSi, which I've also owned.
Top Bottom