Recent content by K31z0

1. K

Introducing Directiva - An ASR open source platform speaker project

Thank you for pointing this out, yes I am aware of this. I am currently looking for a compact monitor that can be mounted on or near the back wall in my home theater setup. I don't currently have a subwoofer, but am considering two to four compact Dayton RSS210-8 8" woofers in several closed...
  2. K

Awesome, thanks for sharing the size of the speakers. I would like to mount the speakers on the back wall, as my currently used floor standing speakers currently take up too much space. For the suspension I would like to use a wall mount like this:
  3. K

Hi Tim, Absolute gorgeous little Speaker. Would you mind sharing the size of the speaker? How would the radiation pattern change if the speaker was mounted at a distance of 10 cm from the wall? Cheers and keep up the great work, Keizo
  4. K

Looking for the perfect all-in-one-device: Preamp, Phono-Pre(MM), DAC and Headphone Amp, Streamer

Hi Folks, i am a long time reader in this forum, but have been reading most of the time until now. A friend of mine is looking for a (more than) decent stereo system for his living room (approx. 25m², 3,35m high). He'll be listening at moderate levels only. His sources are going to be an old...
Top Bottom