Recent content by jackdanyal

1. J

Topping G5 Review (Portable DAC & HP Amp)

which planar hp do u use with nx7? I'm considering to purchase it for my Fostex T60rp
  2. J

Measurement and Review of Burson Play DAC & Headphone Amplifier

Is the dac chip inside 9018 (8 channel) or 9018K2M (2 channels)?
  3. J

Audio-Technica ATH-R70x Review (Headphone)

stock ones, not Argons. But you easily can convert them to Argons, but for that you need to dissample the headphones and make some changes inside.
  4. J

So, rated the headphones without listening sessions but just because measurements and because Amir liked them better than HD650/600? funny tbh. Headphones should be listened. For me personally they outperforms hd600/dt1990 and sundaras. For someone else even hd560s sounds better than sundaras...
  5. J

I think the price is ok. For the same price you will get sundaras, which possibly will break in 1-2 years
  6. J

Aune X1s GT Review (DAC & Amp)

I understand. But still you can't hear a lot off differences between 2 good solid state devices. Don't believe to that reviewers, main time they also can't hear all that differences, but they also can't just make a video where they say, that there's no a huge difference between $100 and $400...
  7. J

Aune X1s GT Review (DAC & Amp)

Don't expect a huge leap from dac to dac. K3 is clear enough to produce good sound. All new solid state devices a good enough. More expensive doen't mean more sound quality, but rather more features, maybe more power and connectivity. And it's also depends from the music which you are listen. If...
  8. J

S.M.S.L. SD-9 Set-Up and Basic Review

sorry for the late response. vast majority of android DAP can output signal through the usb-c port. So, you will use your DAP as source only (like a PC). a lot of dap in the same price range have coax output through the 3.5mm jack. and the last and most popular variant is just use line out 3.5mm...
  9. J

S.M.S.L. SD-9 Set-Up and Basic Review

For $400-500 I would buy a decent android dap with remote mobile app and use it as network streamer. Yeap, you need to charge it time to time, but you will get cleaner sound, dap for portable use, much more functionality.
  10. J

Burr-Brown based DAC measurements

it's really fun when reading that one chip is better than another one because of SINAD. All that SINAD things do not make any sense. it's impossible to hear any difference between SINAD 120 and 90 even. and chip doesn't matter. architecture matter. you can get absolutely ****** results with top...
  11. J

AOSHIDA SMSL C200 Review (DAC & Amp)

that companies don't care what we want. they just produce new items every 2-3 month with the exactly the same specs but in different cases. it's no a joke, they are putting the same components with the same arch into different cases and put different names on them and just sell to earn more...
  12. J

Amp upgrade for Fostex T60rp

should, but can't. because Fostex T60 known as power whores. and it's not a problem with my k3, I tested it with my friend't K3 also and with my Fiio X5II, they just can't drive them enough.
  13. J

good points about A30 Pro. I heard many positive things about HO200 and SP200. need to check them out and compare. 3W is a bunch of power I think.
  14. J

interesting. My Fiio k3 barally can drive them with more than 100mW power for 50Ohms. It gives less than Safe level of loudness. And I'm not a person who likes to listen very loud.
  15. J

Hi folks, need some help with upgrading my current amplifier to something more advanced. Currently I have Monolith Liquid Spark connected to the dac section of Fiio K3 (second release). My HP are Fostex T60rp and LS drives them pretty well even on default gain. But I think (or it seems to me)...
Top Bottom