I

Latest activity Postings About

• I
      Infinit0 reacted to teashea's post in the thread Neumann KH120 II Monitor Review with Like Like.
      Just a little update on the 120 II's in my studio. All LP's are 1 to 1.2 meters. The family sound of the Neumann monitors (and...
    • I
      Infinit0 replied to the thread Neumann KH120 II Monitor Review.
      Yeah so bad.. probably they got some problem. I would say we can expect it for 2025, let's see what happens next NAMM
    • I
      Infinit0 reacted to staticV3's post in the thread WiiM Ultra with Like Like.
      Correct, as long as the TV is turned on. I don't think that HDMI ARC passthrough while turned off is something that TVs can do...
    • I
      Infinit0 replied to the thread WiiM Ultra.
      Sorry me again. So if I connect the computer to the TV, and then the TV via HDMI ARC to the Wiim Ultra I will be able to play anything...
    • I
      Infinit0 reacted to staticV3's post in the thread WiiM Ultra with Like Like.
      That should work just fine. PC via Toslink TV via ARC Music via WiFi/Ethernet If your PC is connected to the TV via HDMI, then you...
    • I
      Infinit0 replied to the thread WiiM Ultra.
      I think I am going to ask a stupid question but... I am using a mini pc as a main source to my AMP right now to listen to music, and...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom