Recent content by ImDino

1. I

What insight only first hand experience offers

It's not that I can't hear what measurements describe to a degree, it's that ultimately these measurements (like another user pointed out) are just to give an idea of what it does to the sound, but characteristics such as sound stage and others are first-hand verified. That being said, my...
  2. I

What insight only first hand experience offers

I replied in a thread about the 4i4 4th gen post because I just got the thing and every comment was about numbers and measurements rather than first hand experience. However, I was questioning wether I should reply at because in spite of having trained ears I didn't have a wide range of products...
  3. I

Interface to DX3 Pro+?

Sure but why not 1/4 to RCA adapters? I hope they're not fundamentally bad or anything. (Trained ears but nooby in audio tech)
  4. I

Interface to DX3 Pro+?

Dodged a bullet right there, thanks for clarifying!
  5. I

Interface to DX3 Pro+?

It has coax L/R in, I should be able to convert 1/4 to coax no?
  6. I

Interface to DX3 Pro+?

I have a Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 4th gen. It's clean and has a fair amount of power but I want smoother mids to highs, wider soundstage and more full bass. I was thinking of connecting an amp to output 3-4 on my Scarlett. Any DX3 Pro+ users with a similar setup? Do I simply get 1/4 to coax...
Top Bottom