Recent content by Icboschert

1. Icboschert

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

it is a crime how ugly this speaker is
  2. Icboschert

Oppenheimer

Huge Nolan fan here, with the exception of Tenet. He reached too far there and between the insane sound mixing and story, it wasn't enjoyable. On to Oppenheimer, I thought it was really well done. The sound mix wasn't bad to my ears, I've heard lots of people complaining but it wasn't like...
  3. Icboschert

Buckeye Amps: Purifi Mono, 2ch, and 3ch Official Thread

Received mine yesterday and the upgrade from the MRX 520 internal amps is BIG. The bass on my F226Bes has really come to life. Auto-sensing works great.
  4. Icboschert

Poll for Topping PA5 owners only please.

Was team Android with Nexus and Pixel devices for over a decade and after some lackluster experiences with a $1100 Pixel 6 Pro, I was done. iPhone 13 Pro just works. battery life truly stunning as well.
  5. Icboschert

JBL Synthesis SCL-6 In-Wall Speaker Review (by Erin)

https://www.jblsynthesis.com/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-masterCatalog_Harman/default/dwf572b722/pdfs/Update%200628%20-%20SCL5678%20OM.pdf
  6. Icboschert

Verum Audio Verum 1 Review (Headphone)

I have the one of the 'first editions' of this headphone and have mixed feelings. Liked the idea of supporting a startup with great materials but upon delivery, there was channel imbalance issues that could only be resolved by literally banging on the cups until the balance was equal. It didn't...
  7. Icboschert

Upcoming Tom Danley Hifi speakers

Not sure how beautiful you can make a unity horn :)
  8. Icboschert

Upcoming Tom Danley Hifi speakers

The small hope I had that these would be affordable, like underneath $5000, was crushed lol
  9. Icboschert

Kali IN-5 announcement

1/3 smoothing though
  10. Icboschert

Kali IN-5 announcement

was selfishly hoping they would reduce the size of these even more than they did but then they'd lose low frequency extension is my guess
  11. Icboschert

NHT C3 Review (3-way speaker)

I bought a pair of these to try out and my ears seem to be validated a little bit here which is nice. Playing my favorite acoustic and singer/songwriter material, the male vocals were a little thin and the guitars just a bit too bright. The coverage was nice though with the 3-way design and...
  12. Icboschert

Anthem AVM60 Review (AV Processor)

Anthem owner here. I won't buy another one of their products again after the fiasco I've had owning the 520 in addition to the measurements issue.
  13. Icboschert

WTB: Revel F206 or 208 (PAUSED)

Pausing the search for now but feel free to message in the meantime if you have something. Thanks!
  14. Icboschert

WTB: Revel F206 or 208 (PAUSED)

If anybody is looking for sell, I'm interested. Upper midwest of U.S. a major plus
  15. Icboschert

Revel PerformaBe F226Be Floorstanding Speaker Review

@hardisj not to be the comparison guy but I imagine these floor standers throw a bigger wall of sound than the Selahs you reviewed? I'm trying out some NHT C3 speakers now crossed over to subs and I'm just not getting large scale sound like I've heard from a brief Revel F36 demo. Wondering if I...
Top Bottom