Recent content by HeadphoneXHunter

1. HeadphoneXHunter

How to best connect the Nubert NuPro A-200 (powered speakers)?

Yeah it´s just as you say. I didn´t think I´d be able to tell a difference in the first place, but after 5 minutes of listening I indeed couldn´t tell one. So I´m just sticking with the USB connection. Vielen Dank auf jeden Fall! :)
  2. HeadphoneXHunter

I don´t think that I will be unhappy. However, since I already have all the equipment, I would like to know, how to set them up the best, regardless of costs, as there aren´t any additional costs.
  3. HeadphoneXHunter

Hi guys, after enjoying music with my beloved headphones the past years as a "budget" solution during University, yesterday I bought some Nubert NuPro A-200, which are powered speakers from the German manufacterer Nubert from Schwäbisch Gmünd, which is very near to where I grew up. I got them...
  4. HeadphoneXHunter

Topping D10s: Setting the correct bitdepth and bitrate on Windows

Thanks a lot for the answers! And @JohnYang1997 for the great amp!
  5. HeadphoneXHunter

Perfect! One more question regarding WASAPI. How do I set it up or do I even have to set it up in the first place?
  6. HeadphoneXHunter

I have that 24 Bit/96 kHz "Master"-Sub. Other than that I indeed am using nothing above CD quality. Ah okay, than that´s the reason while using Spotify the DAC always displays the same PCM...
  7. HeadphoneXHunter

Hi guys, I am just wondering how to set up the correct bitdepth and bitrate on Windows 10 for my beloved D10s. Standard settings are 32 Bit 48 000 Hz, which works just fine. But when setting things to 32 Bit 384 000 Hz Spotify isn´t playing back songs anymore. Tidal still works perfectly fine...
  8. HeadphoneXHunter

What are we listening to right now..

https://tidal.com/browse/track/102716935 Another Day in Paradise - Phil Collins (Serious Hits...Live! 1990) Just another great live performance and so enjoyable to listen to!
  9. HeadphoneXHunter

What is your daily job ? ... any hobbies ?

Currently studying law. Hobbies are playing soccer (the real football haha). In my youth (so basically 6 years ago) hoped to become a professional player until an injury. Also Audio (obiously), Anime and keeping myself fit in general. No technical background here besides what I read on Forums...
  10. HeadphoneXHunter

Jazz ♫ Music only | In the now, or recently, or that you love...

Easily my all time favorite Jazz song (if sang by Ella).
  11. HeadphoneXHunter

Topping L30 HeadAMP

Quick question. Is the D10s usable as USB-DAC while using the motherboards onboard amp thus not connecting the D10s to anything else? Just wondering since the L30 didn´t arrive yet...
  12. HeadphoneXHunter

Topping L30 ordered - let the wait commence

Same here. Also ordered mine from Amazon (Germany) and it should arrive at the end of August/beginning of September. Since the D10s I ordered from audiophonics also first showed 15-25 days but arrived today, I hope something similar will happen with the L30...CAN´T WAIT
Top Bottom