Recent content by Flyman

1. F

Dirac not available any more?

just a few more questions. audirvana supports vst plug in right?! can i use the raspberry pi with ditepi or ropieee as end point?! and tidal supports only the saved playlist?! thanx a lot guys.
  2. F

Guys as i know roon can load wav file filter. In the new version dirac as i know you can change it to wav file. Does anybody knows about it!? Also If the new version will work as virtual card then roon will bypass it or not?!
  3. F

What a mess....thanx guys.
  4. F

To understand it better....Sο you can't load vsts in roon directly?!
  5. F

I will wait for new dirac or maybe to buy the roon!
  6. F

Does the equaLizer apo load the save filter from dirac?!or i must make it on my own?! Does anyboby know if the equalizer apo fix the delays,timing?!
  7. F

Thanks for the reply my friend. Could please tell mewhat dl and jmrc are!? I make a quick search but i didn't find something.
  8. F

I think that equalizer apo is for windows. I have macos. If equaliser apo work with macos please let me know. Thanx for the info BdWoody. But i must pay for it. I will wait if dirac will make a good stand alone programm as the old one to make my move.
  9. F

Xpand a very thanx for your details.i had aleeady dirac,rew and umik microphone.the problem is that rew and the new dirac give you the opportunity only to save the filters and load to a music player like roon. I used to listen music from tidal. The old version is like virtual sound card if you...
  10. F

i don't know the meaning of the word dap....but as you read is saying that it works as a virtual sound card. And you can choose it from the system preferences. As i try the new version.....because the old one is not available for 8months now....i see that there aren't so many options like the...
  11. F

like the old one. The Dirac Audio Processor (DAP) is a “virtual sound card” that applies Dirac Live® filters to an audio stream. The audio stream is directed to the DAP by the computer’s operating system by setting DAP as the default playback device read also from 4.4 to 4.4.6 to understand...
  12. F

Yes i know it works. But not working as dap.just you make the curve and save it.
  13. F

Thanx guys for the responce. Well from the little that i know the rew doesn't work as dap. Is like the new dirac. You just edit the target....save the filter and load it in a programm. I can't understand why the new dirac doesn't have the option working as dap.also i can't understand why they...
  14. F

Hello guys i was looking buying dirac before moths for laptop.i have the umik microphone. Well i didn't see anything in the website. I send them an email saying that they working on it...but for now there is a beta verison for free....my issue is that it can't not work it as dap. You just...
Top Bottom