Recent content by doitttt

1. D

then it has arrived analog device adum 4165/4166

then it has arrived analog device adum 4165/4166 analog device adum was before of low usbspeed 12mb only play at 96khz analog device adum 4165/4166 is now upgraded to high speed 480mb on usb 2 this little ic can take out all galvanic isolators as it is based on optocouplers light so free all...
  2. D

usbcabel Does it Make an Audible Difference

who have a lot about usbcabel and how expensive they are nordost valhalla2 usb2.0 which costs 4700 dollars for 2 meters tag supra cable 2 meters costs 80 dollars the short of the long 90ohm - + 10% tolerance the requirement meets most usbcables but there one thing that determines it is current 5...
  3. D

power in usbcabel

power in usbcabel i tried everything, jitterbug and ifi iSilencer +. ifi nano and other devices, for usb. it's snake oil. the only thing that works is very simple clean 5volt power https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/dc-power-cables/usb-b-adapter-cable-for-dc-55-21mm-female-power-supply-p-8332.html...
  4. D

highend usbcabel

highend usbcabel take nordost valhalla usb 3meter cost 5600 dollars. they sell snakeoil, fine must be. when there is 90ohm +/- 5%, in usb cable and well shielded then I can not see much ,sound difference, whether highend or ordinary usb cable. maybe a little silver, in cable gives better...
  5. D

Musetec Audio (LKS Audio) MH-DA005 Review (DAC)

mustec must, in the toolbox again, and make something that works, lks0005 mk2 when looking at reviews if taking msb dac which costs 90000dollars the magazines that test are, with highend equipment from laptop, to good dac, with flac files, so not much difference the msb dac or good dac
  6. D

yes i well satisfied, with my gustard a22 mqa measures well, as well as good sound, on mine, neumann 310a
  7. D

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/review-holo-may-l2-dac-and-the-musetec-audio-lks-audio-mh-da005-da now must say that confusion is total, with sound lks 0005 measures poorly
  8. D

well i did not buy lks 0005,i was missing 100euro ,to buy it. bought gustard a22 instead ,cost only half.
  9. D

maybe could help, new firmware for lks 0005, as well as new driver, maybe the result looks better, with measurements
  10. D

one must choose his woman with care
  11. D

I have questions amir have you listened to dac yes dac measures very poorly
  12. D

Topping D10 Balanced Review (USB DAC)

10 ps must be very low, on topping d10 and what does it mean for the sound on usb
  13. D

Topping D10 Balanced Review (USB DAC)

i have it, old first topping d10. was amazed at how good sound it has. could see in this review that new topping d10 balanced. is much better. could see with measurement that 10ps measured with apx555 perhaps is almost, just as good Audiophilleo and how sounds, topping d10 balanced it must be...
  14. D

Cybershaft Platinum Review (External Clock & PS)

here explanation of femto clock, and why https://www.msbtechnology.com/dacs/clock-options/ clock built into dac is better than external 10mhz clock.
  15. D

Cybershaft Platinum Review (External Clock & PS)

what i am saying here there really good 10mhz clock so those 10mhz clock, which can be compared to snakeoil. mutec REF10 and REF10 SE120, is the top of the pop of 10mhz clock. cybershaft is not good, maybe snakeoil maybe burnin, can do something, maybe not, that's the question
Top Bottom