depo196

Latest activity Postings About

• depo196
      depo196 replied to the thread eRIAA phono preamp.
      That’s right. It was prevouse version. Now its use modern component and smd design
    • depo196
      To implement the aperiodic correction invented by Sukhov, the input capacitance is minimized in the circuit (the input stage in the...
    • depo196
      depo196 reacted to Doodski's post in the thread eRIAA phono preamp with Like Like.
      I already did that for you when I posted their names. They will come to you when one of them reads that post I made before this post. :D
    • depo196
      Oh, have I send messege about it for one of them?
    • depo196
      Have no idea. "Do what you can and be what happens". My mission is just to inform people. This price is not adequate, it is not a...
    • depo196
      Für anyone, who take care of record player with MM and MC catriges. Who pay attention of quality, who spend time for component...
    • depo196
      Thank you. Mostlikely I could use soldeing pasta and mask, but I don't want to contune this activities so long. I would like t oexpand...
    • depo196
      depo196 reacted to Doodski's post in the thread eRIAA phono preamp with Like Like.
      IC. Maybe he was trying to minimize the high temp of the iron and was placing the components and then quickly tacking them in place in a...
    • depo196
      Ahhh you are new to soldering. Try a little little higher iron temp and use liquid flux for nice shiny solder that does not have...
    • depo196
      That's right. I'm an acoustic engineer, not a soldering station assembler. My job is to develop. But this solution is the work of my...
    • depo196
      This is an experimental solution. I soldered it. I hope it will get the deserved rating and will be produced at the factory, but then...
    • depo196
      Hello, This is a fully assembled, configured and tested electronic board, ready for installation inside a player, with the shortest...
      • IMG_7294.jpg
      • 2.jpg
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom