Recent content by Dastig

1. D

Amp Volume and Power Question

Bit more detail about my setup - I'm running them from PC --> DDRC-24 --> Topping PA3. The LS50s are high passed at 100hz and I have a Klipsch Sub-12 (lowpassed at 60hz) and Dayton Sub1000 (Highpassed at 70hz and lowpassed at 140hz) handling the lower end. This gave me the flattest frequency...
  2. D

Amp Volume and Power Question

Hi All, Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere but I can't seem to find it! I keep reading that some speakers "need" a more powerful amp to shine, the LS50s being one of them. I currently have a "not-so-powerful' amp (Topping PA3) powering the LS50s, but I can't turn the volume knob...
  3. D

Help - what kind of amp is this?

Haha, I guess I was hoping someone would recognize the chip or something so I could look up measurements... I have no idea about any of this stuff so I have no idea where the chip would be on the board to look for it.
  4. D

Help - what kind of amp is this?

Hi everyone, New to this forum and was hoping to get some help. I have a DAC+class d amp made by KEF ( v300 activation module) and they claim 50wx2 channels at 8ohms. I opened up the box and took some photos - would anyone be able to tell me what kind of amp this is and if it is any good...
Top Bottom