Recent content by Ceck the sound

1. C

Pioneer N50 Vs cheaper but more recent options

I was actually about to get a Wiim mini, but the Raspberry would be cheaper sure! I'm just wondering why 200€ for a second hand, "bulky" DAC while I can get something new and smaller, for less. I mean, is the N50 such a better DAC compared to the ones I mentioned above?
  2. C

In the end I bought the Wiim mini, but still need to decide what to do with Pioneer. He is asking for 200 in the end, not 250 anymore. Does it make sense to go for it or better a new, smaller and cheaper device ( Tooping E30, SMSL, Schiit Modi etc)? I cant really made a decision here :D Help me...
  3. C

Hi everyone, a friend of mine offered me his Pioneer N50 for 250€. I am right now considering if make sense to go for it, instead of getting something less "fency" but new, cheaper and more recent. I am testing it, it sounds very good, but the streamer function is basically out, since Spotify...
  4. C

WiiM Mini Review (Streamer)

Just watched Darko review and sounds just amazing. But at this point I'm wondering: does it make sense to spend 100€ for this device while with 40€ less you can get a Xiaomi Mi Box, that does the same with good quality but allowing you to also use a screen/tv to navigate (without considering...
Top Bottom