Recent content by buscon

1. B

comfortable over-ear for producing music

The Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro and the 900 X are the most comfortable in my opinion. From what you write I guess you do not need closed back but open back (which are always more comfortable), so I would not go for the 700 X, unless you do need a closed back headphone.
  2. B

FS: Focusrite Clarett 2Pre and Gustard X16

hi, I am interested but I live in Germany and I guess you are in the US, is that correct?
  3. B

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

Sennheiser Momentum 3 are on the Sennheiser outlet page for a good price: https://eu.sennheiser-hearing.com/collections/outlet/products/momentumwireless-refurbished?variant=42605911572674
  4. B

ADAM Audio A series 2022

It is funny, I am exactly in your situation, I am also a previous owner of the A7X for about 10 years, I now sold those speakers and received the A7V yesterday :D Thanks a lot for your report. I did test it on my side and I cannot find the problem you describe. The translation of the Sonarworks...
  5. B

Room correction - Linux

thanks for the explanation. I am familiar with IIR samples, they always start at the first sample and have some silence at the end. Then I get to the other question: how much silence should be left before and after the impulse? And also: will the convolution software "understand" this silence?
  6. B

Room correction - Linux

do you mean he should not cut the silence after the impulse? I agree with that, some extra silence after the impulse should be left.
  7. B

Room correction - Linux

thanks for your answer, that sounds pretty simple and smart. only one question: where do I find a dirac delta impulse or how can I generate it?
  8. B

DT 990 pros Vs TYGR 300rs Vs HD 599 Vs DT 880 Editions

that's really hard to answer, because it depends on personal preference and intended usage. I can still give you my personal opinion: DT 1990 pros HD 560s DT 880 Edition DT 990 Pro HD 599 I cannot say anything about TYGR 300r. I suggest you to read some reviews on this forum and audition the...
  9. B

DT 990 pros Vs TYGR 300rs Vs HD 599 Vs DT 880 Editions

you set as an option in the title the HD 599. The 560s is actually a better option and closer to the DT 880 but with better sound quality and a detachable cable. Maybe you should reconsider it, you can find it on the sennheiser outlet too.
  10. B

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

Beyerdynamic is offering some extra discount during the easter days: https://www.beyerdynamic.de/
  11. B

Behringer UMC-204HD Dac and Headphone Amplifier Review

HI, I experienced the described headphone distortion problem since I have this soundcard (2017). Now I just updated the driver to the latest version (Windows, 5.30) and the issue seems to be gone. On one hand I am happy about this problem being fixed, on the other hand I am a bit puzzled, as...
  12. B

ADAM Audio A series 2022

where? I cannot see them on thomann
  13. B

Help Choosing Open Backed Critical Listening Headphones.

about buying sony MH755: depending on where you are located, sony MH755 are usually sold with the bluetooth receiver SBH24. I bought mine a few days ago from amazon.de. The headphones are indeed very good, check the review on rtings: https://www.rtings.com/headphones/reviews/sony/mh755 Back to...
Top Bottom