Recent content by BrainBugs

1. BrainBugs

What are we listening to right now..

Feeling a bit nostalgic..
  2. BrainBugs

What are the thingamabobs called you can use on some speakers to adjust the gain of the high frequencies?

Update: Just got an email form the manufacturer (Phonar), they will be sending me a pair for free :). Kudos to Phonar!
  3. BrainBugs

From my (now, it changes) favourite album No Code
  4. BrainBugs

Especially the part that starts at around 3:01 ....goosbumps everytime.
  5. BrainBugs

What are the thingamabobs called you can use on some speakers to adjust the gain of the high frequencies?

So some speaker wire and banana plugs? If the manufacturer won't sell them I wil try that, thnx :).
  6. BrainBugs

I just got one per speaker. They do indeed look very much like banana plugs. Found something on the internet where they are referred to as jumpers, so @mhardy6647 nailed it :),. You can use them like this btw: I think I will email the manufacturer to ask if I can buy a pair of these cause they...
  7. BrainBugs

So I have a pair of speakers that have the option to adjust the gain of high frequencies by one or two dB by putting the thingamabobs in a certain position (see image). Does anyone know what these are called? I seem to have lost mine and would like to buy a pair, that is if they are sold seperately.
  8. BrainBugs

What VPN service do you use? Good or bad.

I use proton vpn (and proton mail). No complaints really but sometimes when I'm downloading I have to reconnect to the fastest connection to get better Mb/s.
  9. BrainBugs

Love this song.
Top Bottom