Recent content by BD DT 990 pro

1. B

IEMs and dac/ headphone amp for 150 $

Hello everyone. I own a pair of Beyerdynamic DT 990 pros (I really like them) and I would like to buy a pair of IEMs and a DAC/amp (portable if possible). Both together for under 150 $. What is my best option? I was thinking of kz zs 10 pros. Any better idea? Which dac/amp? Thank you very much.
  2. B

Beyerdynamic dt 990 pro 250ohm , fx audio x-6

I just want to ask if fx audio x6 can drive dt 990 pros that are 250ohm?
  3. B

Evo 4, DT 990 PRO 250 ohm

Hi, does anybody know if evo 4 audio interface will be able to drive DT 990 pro 250 ohms? Thank you for answers.
  4. B

Ifi Zen DAC input with DT990pro

Which amp dac are you looking?
  5. B

Ifi Zen DAC input with DT990pro

Hi. How do you like your dt 990 pros with zen dac?
  6. B

ifi zen dac

Thanks, but i'm still not quite sure. This review says everything bad about the ifi zen dac but i watched other reviews and they all said that this is something realy good. I still don't know if it is for gaming.
  7. B

ifi zen dac

Hi. I'm new to high quality headsets and i'm wondering if the ifi zen dac is right choise for me. I would like to use my BD DT 990 pros for music listening, movie watching and gaming. I don't know if i could game with this dac/amp. Can you help me out.
  8. B

BD DT 990 pro 250/80 ohm and DAC & amp combo

Hi, i'm from Slovenia and i'm looking to buy BD DT pros. I would like to buy a 80 ohm version but i can't find them in Europe. If you cannot help me, please then tell me which DAC & amp combo should i buy for the 250 ohm ones ( the DAC & amp need to be under 150 euros). Thank you for your answer.
Top Bottom