Recent content by andymok

1. A

Emotiva RMC-1 AV Processor Review

Side-track a bit. Sometimes I wish there's a person like Amir that has the knowledge, equipment and influence to the video/monitor/TV side as well ...
  2. A

Well, I guess this is the "you can't fool all of the people all the time" time.
  3. A

I wonder what would those cheap ancient Dolby-made cinema processor be like
  4. A

How do great sounding domestic listening rooms measure?

Shorter for a monitoring environment / multi-ch, gives better localisation Longer for a more lively sound ~ .5s is the figure for the large rehearsal room we built that can house an orchestra as well, considering the music genre and modern taste.
  5. A

What you need to know about the virus in China "2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)"

for those who wish to read first-handed English media and material, I encourage you to read Hong Kong Free Press, a news agency pretty much on par with the local Chinese media. The fastest way to get info, things about China and Asia. https://www.hongkongfp.com/
  6. A

What you need to know about the virus in China "2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)"

a “technical” review of cases in Plain English. (Finally) this is one of my favourite channel btw
  7. A

Stock surgical / N95 masks and sanitizers like IP Alcohol and Hydrogen Peroxide instead.
  8. A

This is an excellent site to see what inside experts have to say about the "news" https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/2019-novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-does-not-contain-pshuttle-sn-sequence-no-evidence-that-virus-is-man-made/
  9. A

To avoid panic, surgical mask is suffice in general. It makes no difference unless exposed in a High Concentration, High ppm environment, where that subtle difference in 3% filter efficiency starts to make differences.
  10. A

An Engineer from P&T HK, infected others from WSP, RLB, and PTS in a conference took place at the Hospital Authority headquarters building.
  11. A

Those recovered could still tested positive for virus presence and could still be contagious
  12. A

This is worse than 2003 SARS There's public panic, cease of productions, service industries hammered, no consumption coz everyone's going crazy after medical supplies and PPE, no shows no concerts no productions, entertainment cutoff, no teachings no private classes, govnt office and venues not...
  13. A

Pretty much, simply put, they now also consider those exhibit syptoms clinically as confirmed case, no need to wait for test results. Fyi, Chinese is the written language. Cantonese and Mandarin are the dialects :)
  14. A

About a hundred residents were just evacuated and isolated minutes ago in HK midnight, as there are now 2 cases, the same room at different floors suspecting drainage pipes that carries sewage as a possible path for not being gas tight
Top Bottom