Recent content by ADoIDo

1. A

SMSL D-6s Balanced DAC Review

Meh, just ordered one of these. There simply isn't anything comparable at this price, small size and xlr outs...period. I bet next year someone will come out with this, without the volume knob since many of us don't need it nor a remote control.
  2. A

SMSL D-6s Balanced DAC Review

I hate to be that guy. Any better value out there if I DON'T need bluetooth, volume knob, remote control? The lxr connection is nice to have. Thanks
  3. A

Topping E50 Review (Balanced DAC)

Any better value in the world if these can be found for 150 on the secondary market? Also I have a D10, not sure if an E50 would be much of an actual upgrade? Any input appreciated.
  4. A

The once a year POWER CABLE discussion!

Is he the same guy who created the coveted The Gryphon Black Exorcist?
  5. A

Doesn't answer the question, how come none of you bought the ebay listing for the tried and true cure for demons in the audio equipment?
  6. A

You could be the new lucky owner...
  7. A

My favorite is when the company website has a picture of Stark Tower as their research facility.
  8. A

I almost forgot about that part, I haven't broken in the neumann power cable yet. Break in period is something like 127 hours at max volume?
  9. A

You're right GROUNDBREAKING* advancements. Thank you for pointing that out!
  10. A

It's been a year and I know there's been advancements in power cable technology. You have this guy to thank as to why this post was created https://audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/power-cord-review-section.39359/post-1386542 Currently I'm sitting in my living room ABing some...
  11. A

Help! Neumann KH120 or Kali IN-8 2nd Wave?

Some of these guys are in literally every thread, prompting the same speakers. I'm not even a regular and it's quite obvious to me. You'd think a website like this would weed out these individuals but apparently they're free to be a paid promoter. I've stumbled upon this thread from a generic...
  12. A

Topping D10 Balanced Review (USB DAC)

Excuse me I'm a little slow, what's ASIO? Just have it hooked up to a win 10 computer and a couple active monitors via trs.
  13. A

Topping D10 Balanced Review (USB DAC)

Love the DAC so far but it's crashing windows 10 fairly regularly. Then when windows restarts there's no audio until I unplug/replug the usb. If this is common, what's the fix? I'm trying to avoid starting a dedicated thread for this.
  14. A

Genelec 8030C Studio Monitor Review

I'm wondering the same thing. Plus there may be updates in the C that haven't happened in the B, I'd assume. Also what do you guys suggest for speaker stands for the 8030 about 2 feet high?
  15. A

Kali Audio IN-8v2 (Second Wave) 3-Way Studio Monitor Review

Just got mine in the mail yesterday, so far so good. Now need to upgrade my DAC.
Top Bottom