• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Western music concert festival in Las Vegas last night turns to horror during Jason Aldean's show

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
las-vegs-running-gty-ps-171002_12x5_992.jpg

http://abcnews.go.com/US/mom-describes-hiding-rain-bullets-las-vegas-concert/story?id=50230348

OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Last edited:
OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
What I would give to know what was going on in the shooter's brain at the time. Was it just like how he imagined it works in movies?

His girlfriend might give the authorities that clue.
But I'm sure it has nothing to do with like he imagined in the movies.
It was planified, premeditated, ...it must have been a very very very frustrated evil in his brain.

The guy had plenty of money, a big nice house, a brother who seems quite intelligent and rich too.
Their father was something else (once a fugitive most wanted by the FBI, for bank robberies, and escape from jail, plus other crimes); I wonder if his DNA was implanted deep in the 64-year old son.
He has no criminal record, no affiliation with any bad cult or gang or terrorist clan or white supremacists or KKK or Natzi, no nothing...not even a suicide note. ...Heavy pills? I doubt it.
And I'm sure country music has nothing to do with it.
It is mind boggling, and nobody knows, yet.

Climate change is not part of the scenario either. ...And neither the three recent hurricanes.
I'm thinking Donald Trump perhaps, in one of his several bursts of uncontrollable and despicable behavior. I just don't know.

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
What I would give to know what was going on in the shooter's brain at the time.

I am quoting you for the second time Amir, that particular line.
It is important, because scientists of the human brain would also like to know, so that human destruction of that sort could be avoided in the future by finding the cure.

Previously I said that I don't have a clue, I am not a pshychologist, not a psychiatrist, and from the news there are no indication that this individual was suffering of any mental or financial or social or criminal issue, in fact he appears like any normal person. But we just don't know inside his brain, and I also mentioned about his father being a bank robber, a jail escapist, and you can find more about his father with Microsoft Edge...Cortina, or Google, or Explorer, or Alexia, or all the other Apples out there.
I asked the question about the possibility that his father DNA could have been a factor by strong blood heredity...implementation of biological family roots through blood and cells. ...Leading to brain inheritance.

We don't know yet, and we might not know with scientific certitude for another ... say ... forty years or so?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/05/opinions/mystery-of-stephen-paddocks-brain-opinion-eagleman/index.html

I'm sure expert scientists want to analyse his brain.
Plus, the best researchers want to find out everything about his love life, family life, social life, working life, private life, , medical records, drugs, alcohol, medication, everything. ...For future preventive action.

He had plenty of money, a nice girlfriend who love him, and he didn't want her to be in trouble, a good brother, home, car, ...and he loved gambling. It's all over the news where people try to understand.

Methinks DNA is the answer. There is so much to learn on how actions could be triggered from an accumulation of circumstances in one's person brain.

Everything around us is important, everything people do affect other people around, action/reaction. Words can also be very powerful, they can escalate into wars.

There is so much some brain can take, and it could be devastating.
The way some react you would have never guessed...like here in this case...so far.

The human brain is extremely fragile, it's the foundation of our entire lives...everyone, everywhere, everybody.

As for ISIS, claiming he was a converted terrorist recently, and that was an ISIS action, what a bunch of baloney losers those terrorists are...the most cowards and scumbags on the surface of this planet. Violence and killing will lead them straight to burning hell with Satan. They will never know about love, family, compassion, forgiveness, humility, civility, respect, ...
They are just ignorant fighters, losers, not using their brain properly to function in the world they came to.

Ok, I was just pissed @ them for claiming responsability here; fu*king liars!
Rot in the hot sand of the desert.

There will be more research and talk about this; this particular loser and also and again, on guns that shoot fast.

My true heart and spirit, what counts the most, is with all the victims, their families and friends, and all the people from Las Vegas, and the people from the United States of America. ...All the good people from Earth.

Last edited:

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
It is important, because scientists of the human brain would also like to know, so that human destruction of that sort could be avoided in the future by finding the cure.
That's exactly it. Without this understanding, we won't know how to avoid or prepare for it in the future. This is a new kind of evil so far. No history of mental disease. No terrorist connections. No cult connections. Despite huge arsenal of firepower, did not act like he was running around with all that on him.

Hopefully more revelation comes out to give us some answers.

dallasjustice

Major Contributor
It is normal for law enforcement to release incomplete or even misleading information while an investigation is under way. My best guess is that whoever committed these awful crimes, planned it far in advance. It’s normal human nature to want answers and plead for knee jerk solutions. It takes patience and discipline allow a full investigation to take place before coming to any judgments. Unfortunately, media is unable to exercise these virtues. There’s a lot more to learn; we haven’t scratched the surface, IMO.

Last edited:

dallasjustice

Major Contributor
On a more encouraging note, I attended a large rock concert here on Tuesday night this week featuring WILCO. The crowd was fired up and fun. I didn’t sense any fear from anyone and the venue was totally sold out. My favorite part was when WILCO covered Tom Petty’s “The Waiting.”

OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Good point; my friend asked how did he get all those guns and rifles up there in that hotel room. He started bringing them three days ahead, and he installed cameras in the hallway and other places. He was organised.

Guns detectors @ hotel entrances is surely something the government will contemplate on voting. People will demand, and people is the government. People are the ones who voted the elected, for the people, for the peace and protection.

Ronm1

Well, there is already leaked info true or not that a number of other sites were being researched. It's seems quite obvious that this was not a spur of the moment event, that IMHO makes it even more disturbing.

Last edited:
OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
I've read about that Ron. It surely was planned.
Hey, total 35 guns/rifles from three locations...that's alot of fire power for a retired accountant.

dallasjustice

Major Contributor
I think the family history can’t be ignored. Criminal conduct is not inherited. But we know that children who grow up in a dysfunctional environment with bad parents, are more likely to be dysfunctional adults. I believe at least two other brothers had significant violent criminal history. The dad was a very dangerous person who was once on the FBI most wanted list. The mom somehow thought he was a good person with whom she could breed four children. So she’s to blame as well, IMO. His childhood could not have been good. Also, benzos have a warning label for a reason.

Benzos, including Valium, have been clinically proven to have a disinhibition effect on those with underlying aggression problems.

Benzos can be very dangerous. Many violent criminals have been using benzos during the commission of the crime. Of course these are isolated reactions. But with the right person, the interaction is real.

Valium warning label:

Psychiatric
Common (1% to 10%): Confusion, withdrawal symptoms, euphoria, increased anxiety/anxiety, panic, irritability, delirium, aggressiveness/aggression, numbed emotions, instability, restlessness, agitation, inappropriate behavior, delusions, rage, hallucinations, nightmares, confusional or paranoid psychosis/psychoses
Rare (0.01% to 0.1%): Excitation, insomnia, hostility, disinhibition, emotional poverty, other adverse behavioral effects, delirium tremens-like state, broken sleep with vivid dreams, increased REM sleep, increased or decreased libido”

Last edited:
OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Yes, his Dad might have played a role into the equation, his rising up @ a young age. They'll check on all of that, and with future Netflix TV shows and books and maybe an Hollywood movie.

That was the very first alarm that rang, his Dad, after reading his story.
And I didn't know that he was on valiums.

Top Bottom