• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Sigberg Audio ESL 63 subwoofer!

sigbergaudio

Major Contributor
Audio Company
Forum Donor
Fan of Quad electrostatic loudspeakers? And bass? Then you need to read this! The last six months we've developed a subwoofer solution tuned and optimized by the Quad experts Robin Wyatt (Robyatt Audio) and Kent McCollum (ElectroStatic Solutions)!

What's the result? Sigberg Audio Inkognito Quad 63 Edition! :D

This package includes two Quad 63 editions of the Inkognito subwoofer, tuned from the factory to perfectly match the legendary Quad ESL 63 (also compatible with Quad 988/2805/2812). This special edition of the Sigberg Audio Inkognito subwoofer replaces the factory approved stand for the Quad ESL 63 and has a high quality satin black finish. It provides a seamless extension down to 20hz. If you combine them with the high pass filter which was developed specifically for this project, the dynamic range and headroom of the Quads are increased as well. The filter is available in four versions, optimized for both single ended tube amps and solid state amps, and both available as either balanced XLR and RCA.

Read more and order at https://www.sigbergaudio.no/no/products/sigberg-audio-inkognito-quad-63-edition-pair (global sales)

For North American customers, please contact distributors for orders and U.S pricing: ROBYATT AUDIO LLC or ELECTROSTATIC SOLUTIONS LLC.

quad1500png.png

Last edited:
OP
sigbergaudio

sigbergaudio

Major Contributor
Audio Company
Forum Donor
Kind of an ad, isn't it?

"Can't think of a worse way to do business than trying to sell things to our members. But if you are a member of the industry and want to try, and are not too obvious about it, this is the forum for you. You can put product announcements or discuss what is cool about the latest product you are shilling, this is the place for you"

The way I understand the rules for this part of the forum, it should be within the rules - but I will of course change or remove if that is wrong. This is a pretty niche product (more or less the only one in existence for this particular use case), so it's theoretically somewhat of a newsworthy item for those within that particular niche. :)

sarumbear

Master Contributor
Forum Donor

DMill

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
"Can't think of a worse way to do business than trying to sell things to our members. But if you are a member of the industry and want to try, and are not too obvious about it, this is the forum for you. You can put product announcements or discuss what is cool about the latest product you are shilling, this is the place for you"

The way I understand the rules for this part of the forum, it should be within the rules - but I will of course change or remove if that is wrong. This is a pretty niche product (more or less the only one in existence for this particular use case), so it's theoretically somewhat of a newsworthy item for those within that particular niche. :)
I’m not the moderator nor would I want that responsibility. It seems to me me you are transparent, so I greatly prefer and appreciate that to the alternative.

AdamG

Enjoy the Music your way…
Forum Donor

Your post about a new product is fine. You posted it in the correct section and it is done according to our rules. Thank you for being a member in good standing (Donor) as well.

shawnwes

Pricey though at 3x the price of a decent set of quads these days.

phoenixdogfan

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I'd like to see a 2034 spin of the ESL 63's or maybe the OG Martin Logan CLS. I wonder why no one has sent a 'stat to either Amir or Erin. Been led to believe they would not perform well, but nontheless wouldn't it be interesting to see what a detailed set of measurements would reveal?

Last edited:
OP
sigbergaudio

sigbergaudio

Major Contributor
Audio Company
Forum Donor

sq225917

Major Contributor
They're a speaker that needs more room attention than most, but set up correctly, with suitable LF reinforcement, they can offer remarkable replay.

Top Bottom