• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Proper Metal music (no pony tails or choral crap)

Dynamix

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Hey if you have some Japanese dancing girls on stage who Also did some backing vocals in their native tongue you would be massive now!

When I am listening to metal the bass guitar is my favriot sound.

Oh, the lulz...

:D

SoundAndMotion

My first heavy metal concert. The Who 1973 Inglewood. Keith Moon passed out. (Video quality is shit. Audio is recognizable, but...)

My next big heavy metal show. Led Zeppelin 1975 Long Beach Arena. I sat 23rd row center. (Video is not great and from Earls Court a couple months after I saw them. Music starts a couple minutes in) The song is appropriate for my "Good Forum" thread! :)

Last edited:
OP
Thomas savage

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
My first heavy metal concert. The Who 1973 Inglewood. Keith Moon passed out. (Video quality is shit. Audio is recognizable, but...)

My next big heavy metal show. Led Zeppelin 1975 Long Beach Arena. I sat 23rd row center. (Video is not great and from Earls Court a couple months after I saw them. Music starts a couple minutes in) The song is appropriate for my "Good Forum" thread! :)

Yea communication break down its always the same, ironically the band are communicating very effectively with each other individually musically speaking and with the audience as a collective.

Got ant black sabbath up your sleeve?

SoundAndMotion

Got ant black sabbath up your sleeve?

I never saw Black Sabbath live-live, but back then there were two late night shows In Concert and Don Kirschner's Rock Concert, that I often watched. I saw them there a few times.

I really really really wanted to go to California Jam, but I wasn't allowed. It was shown in bits on one of those shows. Here is Paranoid:

and here is the official video of my favourite Black Sabbath song, Ironman:

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area

PianoMan

Stuff gets real at about 2:25...

For the record (pun intended...), I hate death metal vocals/lyrics, but the music is intense!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dynamix

Cryptopsy are awesome. I prefer the old stuff though, with the original lineup. Great band.

Dynamix

That's proper full stop :)

Your epic mate, thanks.. This should be your thread!

Thanks for bringing genuine credibility to this place, well for the most part:p

Lol, well I try my best. :D

Top Bottom