• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer @Purité Audio

Womaz

Also guys there is an Eversolo forum where you may get a much better and quicker response

shion_ca

Tried wiping my playlist, then going to Spotify but no luck. I did notice that the Spotify track is not advancing…. I had said it did before, perhaps was mistaken.

Attachments

• IMG_9033.png
    IMG_9033.png
    613.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9035.png
    IMG_9035.png
    1,019 KB · Views: 27

Fahzz

Forum Donor
I loose my playlists eveeytime i rescan my HDD ...help please

I populated songs in some playlist, i still see the 9 playlist i have, but they are empty after rescaning hdd ... whats going on... that a major problem to me

Help please
I think you should update rather than rescan. Here's the forum: http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php
helpful people there.

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
I have set up both Eversolo streamers the DMP A-6 and the fancy pants DMP A-8 we can even compare either or both to a Wiim Pro Plus.
If anyone fancies playing with one or both drop me a line.
Prices are unchanged £750 inc for the A-6 and £1850 for the DMP A-8.
Keith
IMG_3206.jpeg

rjacko01

Does anyone know why bbc sounds appears on the device under music apps and works fine, but on the android app there isn't even that category, although Amazon comes up under music services which does appear on the app?

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
As we were the first U.K. retailer to stock Eversolo ( and continue to do so) I am occasionally asked which Eversolo DMP A-6 model is ‘best’ the standard or special edition.
I made this unsighted level matched comparison.

Keith

Redwine

As we were the first U.K. retailer to stock Eversolo ( and continue to do so) I am occasionally asked which Eversolo DMP A-6 model is ‘best’ the standard or special edition.
I made this unsighted level matched comparison.

Keith
What about A6 versus A8 model if the further facilities are not required?

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
If you don’t need the features of the A-8 then the A-6 and if you don’t need the features of the A-6 then a `wiim pro plus’ which I also compared.
Keith

Redwine

If you don’t need the features of the A-8 then the A-6 and if you don’t need the features of the A-6 then a `wiim pro plus’ which I also compared.
Keith
I assume your test of the analog output when comparing, is still not finalised?

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
I also ran an unsighted Eversolo DMP A-6 ‘standard’ versus ‘special edition’ comparison.

Keith

rjacko01

Does anyone know why bbc sounds appears on the device under music apps and works fine, but on the android app there isn't even that category, although Amazon comes up under music services which does appear on the app?
no and I find it really annoying. Also don't get the remote as that is bordering on an on/off switch

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
The remote is quite useful the family use it ( and leave it somewhere I can never find it) .
@Redwine I did connect up a couple of turntables phono stage to the A-8 for a complete end to end analogue experience and it worked well.
But comparing both A-6 and A-8 through their analogue outs into a couple of pairs of identical active speakers I couldn’t hear any differences.
Keith

rjacko01

The remote is quite useful the family use it ( and leave it somewhere I can never find it) .
@Redwine I did connect up a couple of turntables phono stage to the A-8 for a complete end to end analogue experience and it worked well.
But comparing both A-6 and A-8 through their analogue outs into a couple of pairs of identical active speakers I couldn’t hear any differences.
Keith
Am I missing something with the remote, eg return to the home screen/entering text to search/back button, that sort of thing?

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
All the usual, input selection , list play, turn the screen on/off select spectrogram volume mute etc.
Keith

rjacko01

so non of what I mentioned above. It's just all linked to me searching BBC sounds. Does indeed do what you mention, just not what I need, but
can see the use for it I guess.

Top Bottom