• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

All About UFO's

oceansize

Forum Donor

Anthropogenic Coal Ash as a Contaminant in a Micro-meteoritic Underwater Search

Contents of nickel, beryllium, lanthanum and uranium are examined in the context of a known anthropogenic source of contamination, and found to be consistent with coal ash as suggested from a publicly available coal chemical composition database (COALQUAL). The meteoritic origin is disfavored.
Loeb Refutes Critics
To make definitive claims about the spherules' nature before they are properly analyzed in a peer-reviewed study would be "unprofessional," Loeb said.
LOL

oceansize

Forum Donor
^^^
I couldn't help thinking about the disparity between Neil deGrasse Tyson's bit on the scientific method and Avi' Loeb's pronouncements...

Anyway, beautiful flower Loeb is in today's Guardian promoting science himself and his new show; are you ready for Avi - The Musical?

The next day I return to Loeb’s house for his show, joining an audience of his students, friends, colleagues and family. Loeb hopes to take it from his attic to off-Broadway, and stands a good chance. Joshua Ravetch, who co-created and directed Carrie Fisher’s one-woman show Wishful Drinking, is at the helm, and an Oscar-winning songwriter, Alan Bergman, has written a song for the show.

Duke

Major Contributor
Audio Company
Forum Donor
Sean Kirkpatrick, former director of the Pentagon's All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO), said recently that many UFO/UAP sightings are "observations of real, advanced US programs".

"There's a large number of people, pilots, and others, who you know, have said, 'Hey, I saw this giant sphere. It had a cube in it, I don't understand it, it must be an alien.' Well, actually, no," Kirkpatrick said. "The next generation of drones that are being built are spherical drones."

So some of these sightings are apparently of objects that are ours. "The next generation of drones that are being built are spherical drones" is intriguing to me, as I would not have expected a spherical shape to have acceptable aerodynamic efficiency, but then I don't know what the priorities are nor how they're being used.

Far as I can tell there is still no indication of what the apparently high-performance Tic-Tacs are. If they are ours, possession of such apparently advanced technology is probably not going to be revealed anytime soon.

Last edited:

kemmler3D

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
If they are ours, possession of such apparently advanced technology is probably not going to be revealed anytime soon.
It was 9 years between start of work and publicly unveiling the B2 bomber, and that was a relatively incremental change from existing tech.

If we have something so advanced that it seems distinctly alien to professional pilots, well, I assume it will remain secret until someone catches up.

restorer-john

Grand Contributor
Sean Kirkpatrick, former director of the Pentagon's All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AAR0), said recently that many UFO/UAP sightings are "observations of real, advanced US programs".

"There's a large number of people, pilots, and others, who you know, have said, 'Hey, I saw this giant sphere. It had a cube in it, I don't understand it, it must be an alien.' Well, actually, no," Kirkpatrick said. "The next generation of drones that are being built are spherical drones."

So some these sightings are apparently of objects that are ours. "The next generation of drones that are being built are spherical drones" is intriguing to me, as I would not have expected a spherical shape to have acceptable aerodynamic efficiency, but then I don't know what the priorities are nor how they're being used.

Far as I can tell there is still no indication of what the apparently high-performance Tic-Tacs are. If they are ours, possession of such apparently advanced technology is probably not going to be revealed anytime soon.

Sure looks like someone just frisbeed a CD to me...

1706057939394.png

Philbo King

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I still am deeply troubled by the aliens motives. Why build a civilation, master interstellar or intergalactic faster-than-light space travel, just to do rectal probes on random hairless primates on a backwater planet? It strikes me as counterintuitive...

Jim Creek

No need to worry about UFOs, this planet has more serious problems. Human induced global warming, plastics in the ocean, species extinction are more pressing issues.

harleydave

I have not or don't expect to have any kind of encounter. However, it would be extremely arrogant of me to believe that in the vastness of space and galaxies, that there is no possibility of other life forms out there. Just because we don't have solid tangible evidence doesn't make it not possible or likely. Atoms existed even though we didn't know or have proof. Science is constantly learning and evolving on a daily basis. Just because at this present time we don't know something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I'm sure there is numerous species we don't know about or have found in the oceans on our own planet.

D

Deleted member 21219

I have not or don't expect to have any kind of encounter. However, it would be extremely arrogant of me to believe that in the vastness of space and galaxies, that there is no possibility of other life forms out there. Just because we don't have solid tangible evidence doesn't make it not possible or likely. Atoms existed even though we didn't know or have proof. Science is constantly learning and evolving on a daily basis. Just because at this present time we don't know something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I'm sure there is numerous species we don't know about or have found in the oceans on our own planet.

... and it would be extremely arrogant of me to deny the possibility that there is a teapot orbiting the sun between the Earth and Mars. Is this not true?

The possibility of life existing somewhere else and the probability of intelligent life chivvying us are two entirely different concepts. I agree that we should keep an open mind, but not so open that our brains fall out.

Jim

Top Bottom