• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

After 6 months has the forum evolved to plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
Last edited:

dallasjustice

Major Contributor
He didn't mention any forum's name. He just mentioned this: "...the most recent of which is a dismal failure."

Which one is the most recent? How do we know with certitude?
________

Anyway, it's all about the music, and music threads are in here too.

Peace and cheers,

I only know of 2 rebel WBF fora. The first was Peter's hotel-room-review-on-video forum. (Which hilarious epithet to Peter spray out as he ran out the door as he burned bridges far and wide?). I believe ASR is the most recent. So clearly Peter's forum is a huge success and we are the dismal failures. :D

At least we are free to discuss any type of music we wish here. There's no shaming into only listening to Irish flute whistle in DSD512 here.

dallasjustice

Major Contributor
That ain't very polite Michael, if I may say so.
Weren't you an active member of WBF when Peter B evacuated? It was incredible entertainment. You must have forgotten. I think the original wanker thread was deleted. It was a classic.

NorthSky

Major Contributor
To me this is all kid's stuff. It's just a hobby where we all enjoy the music. We're all different inside our rooms with our gear and our music.
...right in the middle where the waters are calm and serene.

Last edited:

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer

Don Hills

Addicted to Fun and Learning
At least we are free to discuss any type of music we wish here. There's no shaming into only listening to Irish flute whistle in DSD512 here.

Shameful. On the other hand, Hawaiian nose flute, now that's music.

Don Hills

Addicted to Fun and Learning
People want more technical content.. Create it, very simple. It's not the responsibility of others, it's down to each member to contribute to make the forum they want.

I am reminded of a cartoon I saw once. It was a sales meeting at a diaper manufacturer. On the wall was a chart showing declining sales. The boss was exhorting his sales force, "... now get out there and create a demand!"

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
"well along with new leadership came peace here at WBF but prior to this as micro states with all of the crap that went on here for a considerable amount of time there was an exodus of members"

After some time to silence any dissension all dictatorships become "peaceful".
But "exodus" might be the wrong word for mass banings. Sort of like Pol Pot's mass executions. LOL

Last edited:

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Full Definition of alchemy
  1. 1: a medieval chemical science and speculative philosophy aiming to achieve the transmutation of the base metals into gold, the discovery of a universal cure for disease, and the discovery of a means of indefinitely prolonging life

2. 2: a power or process of transforming something common into something special

3. 3: an inexplicable or mysterious transmuting

NorthSky

Major Contributor
We, as a human race evolving with the course of our history, take many things for granted cash.
This is just another audio forum among a multitude of them. Each person is his own guide. Not until we respect that ...
Everything and everyone matters, not just the sounds of music.

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
We have an ottoman almost exactly the same colour .
Keith

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
When she's 45 she'll be 325LBS

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Wow! Just Wo!!!! Was he serious? I mean ... :rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes:.. WTF!?!
What I want to know is if this power strip expands the soundstage to the walls and then some, what room is left for other devices to keep expanding it? Seems like I read expansion of soundstage in so many reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom