• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Topping DX3Pro+ Noise issue

Omnicide

Hello!

I have some issues with my DX3Pro+ unit, there is an audible buzz/noise in both channels with evry other step on the rotary encoder.
Turning the rotary controller(ie volume up) when there is noise will significantly reduce it, another step and it's back againm, using the remote will not affect the noise at all.
Issue is present irregardless of source(BT/USB/Optical), though when BT is searching for a device the noise is intermittent with the flashing light.

I purchased the P50 regulated power supply thinking this could be power related but unfortunately it has not solved the issue, nor has firmware update(running v1.25 now).

Power amplifier is a Audiophonics LPA-S400ET, a purifi 1ET400A based class D build. It's dead silent without input so I'm thinking the issue is related to the DX3Pro+ unit.

Top Bottom