• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD FS/US: Silver mini PC

CleanSound

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I use this as a streamer. Silver color to match with silver DAC. In perfect working condition, selling because I got a new PC. I connect to this PC with Android Remote PC. Also, the blue LED is eye blinding bright, I had to modify it by putting a tape to dim it down.

Core i5 - 3317u
8GB RAM
256GB SSD
WiFi
Windows 10
The CPU fan is adjustable via BIOS, currently the setting makes it very quiet (at 3 feet away, in a dead quite room, it's silent), does not get hot.

Selling for $80, brought it less than 1 year ago for $180.

Located in NJ. Willing to ship CONTUS, $15 additional for shipping. I will waive PP fee.

1000024968.jpg

1000024972.jpg

1000024966.jpg

1000024965.jpg

Last edited:

Inertiaman

Forum Donor
Can you link the make/model somewhere?
Curious about details like dimensions, power supply requirements (you are including yes/no?), BIOS updates, WIFI chip maker, etc.

OP
CleanSound

CleanSound

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Can you link the make/model somewhere?
Curious about details like dimensions, power supply requirements (you are including yes/no?), BIOS updates, WIFI chip maker, etc.
Power supply is included. Everything in original boxes with everything it came with.

I ordered it from AliExpress.

Top Bottom