• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Panasonic PM270PP – 2024 brand new compact stereo system

pavuol

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
So called „micro systems“ get very little attention here, so here I go to inform you that Panasonic has upgraded its hugely popular PM250 compact stereo system.
Two major upgrades: the design and bluetooth (now v.4.2, previous was v.2.1), complete SKU is „SKU: SC-PM270PP-K“ – black US version.
In Europe I believe we have „SC-PM270“ FM radio version and „SC-PM272“ DAB+/FM version.

Manufacturers declares: "Experience your music in full clarity and richness, even when space is tight, with this compact, all-in-one stereo system that will fit anywhere."

main features:
- bluetooth streaming (SBC) with Re-Master feature!!
- CD-R/ RW play
- USB 2.0 front port (mp3)
- FM radio with 30 presets and RDS
- 8-digit illuminated segment display
- 2x10W RMS 10cm (4“) cone fullrange speakers with front bass-reflex
- sound effects: 5 preset EQ, bass/treble, D.BASS, SURROUND !!
- clock, play/sleep timer, auto off, Bluetooth standby!

We have „slow fashion“, „slow food“, so this may be.. „slow audio“, „slow hi-fi“, or just "don't touch the good enough basics"?
Anyway I hope selling numbers will be as good as with predecessor and it will find many happy customers.
panasonic SC-PM270PP small.jpg
23-0371_SC-PM270_NonTextCarousels_05_2000x2000_edb19aa3-d718-4267-a80d-8ac9806e48b9.jpg

Top Bottom