• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

New rock bands

rockrolla

Ok guys , I can see there's not a lot of rock fans here or they are hiding , we all know the classics , what I'm looking here it's for new rock bands you enjoy or new albums from not so new bands that you find easy to mention , Rock/Pop is fine also

My contribution , they aren't all amazing but it's a start

pagan84

I've tried Greta van Fleet recently, From the Fires EP. I went through the album a few times and unfortunately the two covers are the best songs on that EP.

My last discovery (both post 2000, both punk/thrash):
Municipal Waste
Toxic Holocaust
Of course they can't match up with the best in the genere.

I'm afraid there was nothing groundbreaking/great in rock/metal post 2000 :(

Berwhale

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

Soria Moria

There's a band called Honningbarna in the city I live in. They released a new album this year titled Animorphs and it has pretty decent reception. Disclaimer: I have actually never listened to them myself.

lauunan

Hey guys, where are the rock lovers?? There doesn't seem to be many here. I've been trying to discover new underground bands, and some ones called my attention, for example Twofaced Youth. Rock doesn't seem to be dead, just asleep, and that feels great! :)

TWOFACED YOUTH - The Vine
TWOFACED YOUTH - Rock'n'roll DNA
TWOFACED YOUTH - In the Sunshine
ooo i love thiss thank you so much for showing this try out mazarband.com stuff if your into something a little less nicer on the ears

Top Bottom