• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

New KZ ZVX arrived today, and I'd have to say they are different to any KZ I've previously heard..

Hey friend, got my ZVX to provide my impression to someone who wants reference ZVX. Most audiophiles have the same opinion that is judged by price,so did I. If a earphone is cheap and definitely not as good as higher. However, my mind has been changed by chifi that I listening to.
Honestly, I think KZ performance is excellent, particularly I really like its all-metal cavity and surface, and hollow design on cavity.

Compared with many iem which are good at vocal, it is a conclusion that the technology for tuning on the market often affects the whole to bring with a fact that even if most of iems are tuned to highlight vocal but it will lead to other overall deficiencies as a result, such as the sound field is too small, irregular and more... At the same time the imaging of instrument varied from back left or right, is very grotesque due to obvious vocal and that is very distressing for me.
So, it is a key that KZ they use a tuning style to replace traditional damping structural tuning consists of targeted technical optimization, electric tuning and harmless to other parts of the whole to tune accurately, after that, the sound heard will be more realistic and nice.

There is none of points of what sounds uncomfortable in ZVX from flagship earphones owned and it can hear what emotion songs want to express. The point is that they have finally escaped KZ's previous V-shaped tuning. All I will say, is, I'm quite impressed so far..
Well done on these KZ.

Last edited:
Top Bottom