• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

New Digital Coaxial Cable

Platypus20

Forum Donor
Tuesday, while installing the new DAC, I noticed that the coaxial cable was skinned down to the shielding, so I decided to replace it. I bought a $5 cable from Amazon, which arrived today, I installed it with no regards to any directional markings (if there was any) and without any burn in, just started to use it. I was absolutely floored, it works perfectly. Because of the flat shipping rate, I ordered 5 of them, so a total of $32.

ahofer

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Tuesday, while installing the new DAC, I noticed that the coaxial cable was skinned down to the shielding, so I decided to replace it. I bought a $5 cable from Amazon, which arrived today, I installed it with no regards to any directional markings (if there was any) and without any burn in, just started to use it. I was absolutely floored, it works perfectly. Because of the flat shipping rate, I ordered 5 of them, so a total of $32.
So lucky you stumbled on the perfect synergy early on. I've been trying digital interconnects for years - had to mortgage my house. But it's worth it, everything matters!!!

[I'm joking]

Top Bottom