• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

help on a DAC AMP combination for a newbie

RaB_7382

Hello everyone.

I feel grateful to be allowed to join this erudite forum. I am a newbie (completely).I am basically an iem guy.
I have a few iems which I treasure in my limited auricular envelope. (Aful P5, Kanas Pro, T3+ , Tanchjim Zero and Simgot EA500).
I need your help in choosing a DAC AMP combination to explore my iems to their fullest offering. I have dawn 4.4 and ifi-nano dsd BL.
Seeking a desktop combination. My budget is limited to $200.

i look forward to your kind suggestions.

Regards to all of you.

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
You will get no benefit from any new kit. Do you /could you add eq into your current set up? That's where you will be able to get significantly better (or at least more preferable) sound.

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
If you just want a desktop dac /amp anyway, I'd look at the topping dx1. But again, don't expect any improvements in sq over the dawn

OP
R

RaB_7382

If you just want a desktop dac /amp anyway, I'd look at the topping dx1. But again, don't expect any improvements in sq over the dawn
oh
i think i will drop the idea then because of my financial constraint and stick it out with what i have. Yes i learnt how to do the Eq on Peace.
thank you for your kind suggestions. Saved me an unnecessary endeavour it seems.
Regards

Top Bottom