• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Graham Audio or Harbeth

makarisma

Thinking of adding a paid of Graham Audio or Harbeth to the mix of my equipment. I currently have a Klipsch Reference RM 600 driven by an NAD C375 BEE with Bluenode 2i streamer and a Lin CDP as source. I have 2 subs, an SVS and an Anthony Gallo front firing all connected with high end cables. I am only interested in bookshelf speakers because I have a pair of T+A TB 160 floor standers that are in storage because of occasional basement flooding so need to keep things off the floor for now. Any advice, including perhaps buying a pair of Klipsch Heresy would be greatly welcome. Thank-you
IMG_0805.jpeg

staticV3

Master Contributor
Hi @makarisma! Welcome to ASR.

Back in 2021, Erin from Erin's Audio Corner took a look at the Heresy IV and the results were not pretty:

Not sure why anyone would want to own such an erratic speaker, let alone for the ridiculous $5K a pair price tag.

For an endgame passive bookshelf speaker, take a look at the Sointuva AWG:

OP
M

makarisma

Hi @makarisma! Welcome to ASR.

Back in 2021, Erin from Erin's Audio Corner took a look at the Heresy IV and the results were not pretty:

Not sure why anyone would want to own such an erratic speaker, let alone for the ridiculous $5K a pair price tag.

For an endgame passive bookshelf speaker, take a look at the Sointuva AWG:
Thank-you so much. Are they available in the US?

Top Bottom