• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Bluetooth earbuds gets disconnected and can not reconect automatically on Shanling M1s DAC player

myviolet

Hi all,

I have the Shanling M1s DAC player upgraded with the new firmware version 2.3 (July 2023)

i used it with Bluetooth ear buds (many different ones) and i am facing the problem where the ear buds wont get connected automatically
and i will have to reconnect it again and again, and when i press play, it wont play after i paused it

i tried with multiple different ear buds, headphones... all facing the same issue

i tried the same ear buds/head phones with other DAC player such as Surfans F20 and they were all good , no with with any earbuds that i have

do you know how to fix this issue ?

thanks!

Tony

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Try factory restore on one pair of the buds and making the m1 the only device they are paired with

No ideas other than that though. Sorry.

OP
M

myviolet

Try factory restore on one pair of the buds and making the m1 the only device they are paired with

No ideas other than that though. Sorry.
Hi Jimbo54

I used the brand new ear buds, bought many of them, good quality one, still having this issue, however, i dont have any issue with Surfans F20 that i also have with me now,
thanks!

this issue not big but i will have to reconnect the ear buds each time i use it
i wish to hear some more recommedations to try next...

Top Bottom